No announcement yet.

another person from teh states checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80 miles south of Inverness is still the lowlands (well for me anyway) - you need to get north and west. Come up from Glasgow direction and do Glencoe one day, few beers in the Clachaig Inn and stay the night in the bunk house - next day catch the ferry from Mallaig to Skye, couple of days doing the Cuillins, back to the mainland via the bridge and head for Torridon - An Teallach is a good one or go way up North and on to Cape Wrath. May/June time is a good time to visit - midges are not quite so vicious and weather can be good (if your lucky!)

Comment

Originally posted by Theizzardking View Post

yes - Good

i wish - Good

depends on how many comments i get about the wife Oh.....
      Looks like I'm not coming to Chester then. At least I won't have to get my hair cut now

We have a few shooters here. More the randomly firing shotguns at rabbits type, but that's how we like to do things over here.

A distinct lack of hockey due to a shortage of ice and dislike of organ music. I used to play field hockey a bit at school....

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
        Looks like I'm not coming to Chester then. At least I won't have to get my hair cut now

We have a few shooters here. More the randomly firing shotguns at rabbits type, but that's how we like to do things over here.

A distinct lack of hockey due to a shortage of ice and dislike of organ music. I used to play field hockey a bit at school....
        Lol , I was just mucking about , sorry forget tone is lost via internet , haha

ActuallyI'm a dual citizen , fathers named nigel , when I got hurt as a child I was called a poof the whole nine . Lived there for a number of years on again off again , first american born from my dads side , I still talk like I've been kicked in the head with an american accent though haha

Comment

Lol , I was just mucking about , sorry forget tone is lost via internet , haha
          Of course, all in jest. I think you took it the way it was meant....

You're skiing the wrong direction, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
            Of course, all in jest. I think you took it the way it was meant....

You're skiing the wrong direction, by the way.
            Haha, ok then Glad we're on the right foot , lol

and the only reason we are going that direction is because of the mac donalds at the top,, lol

Comment

anybody else play hockey or shoot?
              I'd immagine so, hockey would be pretty boring otherwise?
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
              X