I'm not expecting anything, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not expecting anything, but...

Just a thought. I have an exercise bike for sale ( http://www.friday-ad.co.uk/stoke-on-...ness-YI049EE7F ) and Alan in Dawlish in Devon EX7 says he seriously interested in the equipment but wonders how I can get it too him!!

I don't suppose any deals going on involving from Stoke to Dawlish? I know it a bit unlikely and I assume Alan is prepared to pay something and he just so keen But if anyone can help ..........?

Thanks anyway

Stewart

Originally posted by Pelicanbill View Post
    Just a thought. I have an exercise bike for sale ( http://www.friday-ad.co.uk/stoke-on-...ness-YI049EE7F ) and Alan in Dawlish in Devon EX7 says he seriously interested in the equipment but wonders how I can get it too him!!

I don't suppose any deals going on involving from Stoke to Dawlish? I know it a bit unlikely and I assume Alan is prepared to pay something and he just so keen But if anyone can help ..........?

Thanks anyway

Stewart
    Start another thread stating "Surf Train - Staffs to Devon" and you might get a decent response. I can take it as far as Gloucestershire on my next visit to the in-laws in a couple of weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
      Start another thread stating "Surf Train - Staffs to Devon" and you might get a decent response. I can take it as far as Gloucestershire on my next visit to the in-laws in a couple of weeks...
      seems ignorance is bliss! Rusty, I'm much obliged to you. I will just make sure the buyer is aware of what we doing for him then I'll return.

Cheers!

Comment

Well, would you adam and eve it! Got a text reply to my message of good intent and I get .... "thanks for that but my son has managed to get a new one ... " etc etc etc. Where would we be without the time wasters

So, thanks for advice Rusty, but I think in this case I'll just leave it for a bit (at least I made an effort........)

Comment

Working...
        X