yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drivers of 4x4 vehicles should pay double to enter the London's congestion charging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=coggie2k]
    When is the government going to realise the damaging effects it has on the 'good' people of this country. We already have a massive number of qualified, young and wage earning people leaving for better places. I for one would not stop to close the door behind me should my present job offer me work anywhere else.

The more stupid laws and rulings we have in this country the more people are going to resent living here. We are overtaxed on everything we touch or look at, we are evil for smoking/drinking/shooting/driving/owning a caravan blah blah blah. And for god sake try not to be successful or the poor hard done buy non working or those who have not made the opportunities other have will be jealous and demand you pay even more in tax for cr@p services/roads/policing etc...

Hey, coggie2k,

Well, i'm refreshed after my regular 3-hour-non-contact-holistic-yoga-morning-workout, and getting ready for my seaweed-wholegrain-vegan-macrobiotic-shortbread (with infusion of spinach and garlic).

Some of us choose to live in this country *and have even been abroad on holiday* (or worked there for years). I could be working abroad for more lolly than i get here (at least double) but there are some rather nice things about 'old blighty' that some-of-those-that-whinge may have overlooked. The NHS, social services, and gun-laws for a start, and some good state schools (well, depending if you can afford a house in the catchment, but that's just Natural Selection at work...;-). Yep, i like raising kids here, *there, i've said it*

Well, that's what it said in The Guardian this morning, which i read after the group-hug on the bus to work.

As one of the other contributors noted, i am the spawn of a love-fest (in tabloidspeak) between red ken, tony, mo, and claire.

Now, it's time for my goats-milk-flotation-tank-therapy.

Comment

Working...
    X