Weigh Bridges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weigh Bridges

Anyone know how accurate Council weigh bridges are ? And do they charge for their services ? Have finally found one near me on the side of the M18, but nobody answers the damn phone ! so before I go further afield I just thought I would ask ?

Questions, comments, abuse ?
    Death rides a Black Horse

Question...you have asked a great question john.

Answer...itshould be calibrated witha +\- error.

Abuse...your mum dresses you funny.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Thank you Graham, most kind

Comment

Pop down your local scrappies most have thier own for weighing pikey vans in and out..... probly accurate in the minus region cus they ain't gunna pay a penny they don't want to, council gunna be positive to get more money for less waste.....
        Remember arrows are silent.....................
        Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Must admit did think about going to Booths the Metal re-cycling establishment, however they may think I'm weighing in ! The problem we have is that we have refurbished a caravan chassis in readiness to mount a Canberra cockpit section on it, however i think one of our members is getting a little carried away when he says it only weighs a ton.... not thinking that there will be a 'ton' of instruments to re-install etc

Comment

Apparently my mate at work reckons its about £7.50 at a public weighbridge, had his van done last year, he carts stage lighting around and needed to tow big trailer, something to do with tacho...... so not as much as i thought it would cost..........

Remember arrows are silent.....................
            Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Many thanks will give it a try

Comment

Working...
              X