Found One At Last!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found One At Last!!!

I have just put a deposit on a '95 SSR-G 3.0ltr Auto Surf in a Wine colour and cannot wait to get it!! I have been looking for the right one for a while and this one fits the bill.

It has the Recaro interior, Clean and tidy bodywork, Looks like new underneath, All 5 Aftermarket Alloys the same, 2 New front tyres, Rear Spoiler, Decent CD/MD Stereo, Full service, Belts changed, faily high mileage though (79k miles) but i can live with that. More details to follow once i get my hands on it!!

I paid £7500 for it, does this sound about right or have i been done?? Comments would be appreciated.

Pics to follow.

Wow! So you got the Recaro version ehh!!!

Does it have the intercooler and rear LSD also? I think it does!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoySharif

Won't have the intercooler on a 2nd Gen 95 model, may have a LSD but it's not standard.

£7500 is about right for an SSRG on a 95 plate. Just as long as you are happy that's the important thing.

Welcome to the world of big smiles and small amounts of cash - after you've bought lots of new toys for it.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by RoySharif

I'd be surprised if a 95 has an intercooler, I think they introduced the intercooler in 1996 3rd gens, also LSD's are usually only found in the Ltd versions.

I like the red ones though!!
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
          I'd be surprised if a 95 has an intercooler, I think they introduced the intercooler in 1996 3rd gens, also LSD's are usually only found in the Ltd versions.

Spot on Linda, at launch of the 3rd Gen around August '95 (considered a '96 model) no intercooler was available, it came in as an option later, about June of '96 I think.
          Maurice
          Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Not Sure But Doubt!!

As i said, only a deposit at the mo so not too sure what it does and doesn't have apart from what i have listed. It does not have the Intercooler but will check about the LSD.

Thanks for the comments guys

I will post pics once i have the Surf (Saturday i hope ) and a full run down of what it has.

The Recaro interior was very important to me and i am so glad to find one at the right price.

Comment

Stereo hmm If its a UK spec one then your laughing, if not then time to strip it out.
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Surf's Up Dude
                As i said, only a deposit at the mo so not too sure what it does and doesn't have apart from what i have listed. It does not have the Intercooler but will check about the LSD.

Thanks for the comments guys

I will post pics once i have the Surf (Saturday i hope ) and a full run down of what it has.

The Recaro interior was very important to me and i am so glad to find one at the right price.

Cool - Look forward to seeing the pics!!!
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
                  Spot on Linda, at launch of the 3rd Gen around August '95 (considered a '96 model) no intercooler was available, it came in as an option later, about June of '96 I think.
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda

So would a 93 LTD have LSD ?

And is this the reason why surf owners ride high ?

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                      So would a 93 LTD have LSD ?

And is this the reason why surf owners ride high ?

Trev
                      Tripping M8

Comment

Working...
                      X