No announcement yet.

G33Ks - Windows Vista Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had developed some excellent software to combat viruses, trojans and worms I might be tempted to send a few out so my product sold better.

Just a thought.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

have you managed to sort mate

Comment

Got a vista recovery disk that i`ll send ya if ya want, downloaded it tho and i`ve never used it. if the worst comes to the worst buy a new hard drive and do a fresh install then copy the pic`s over they aint much money these days

Comment

Yep - I got it sorted in the end. Fortunately all the files were recoverable so it was just the operating system that was fubarred for some reason.

I got a Vista CD from a friendly local computer repair place and I've got a Windows 7 upgrade CD so we never have to suffer Vista again.

Thanks for all the help folks - it's really appreciated...

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
            Yep - I got it sorted in the end. Fortunately all the files were recoverable so it was just the operating system that was fubarred for some reason.

I got a Vista CD from a friendly local computer repair place and I've got a Windows 7 upgrade CD so we never have to suffer Vista again.

Thanks for all the help folks - it's really appreciated...
            If you can live without Windows it really is the way forward. Although I cannot
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
              If you can live without Windows it really is the way forward. Although I cannot
              os x all the way
              http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Not necessarily. There are plenty of Linux distros out there that may please you - these are free!
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
                  os x all the way
                  Have you read the forum rules? They say you can't give advice unless it's useful and you've paid your subs.
                  'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                    Never had a virus on any of my Macs since I've owned them.

I always thought that just to desire a Mac was itself a virus

Comment

Working...
                    X