Clear Lenses All Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
    Love those twin - twin exhaust pipes Ross, are you trying to bankrupt me?
    I had mine done the other week. But I have gone for the truck type or plain look. I'll have to post up some pics, may be tomorrow (but truck is filthy ). Basically its just a straight stainless pipe with no rolled lip. I did want a chrome polished tip but to be honest I think I'll borrow his polishing machine one saturday and bring it up myself
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

to OP
      If I owned your truck....

Would I take it off roading/green laning/swimming?

NO.

Would I be proud to be in it in Chelsea/Kings Road/any city centre in UK or just generally on the road?

YES.

I'm not being offensive in anyway. Its just TOO NICE to destroy!

BTW, if you do take it off road, then good on ya!
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
        to OP
        If I owned your truck....

Would I take it off roading/green laning/swimming?

NO.

Would I be proud to be in it in Chelsea/Kings Road/any city centre in UK or just generally on the road?

YES.

I'm not being offensive in anyway. Its just TOO NICE to destroy!

BTW, if you do take it off road, then good on ya!
        No offence taken mate, I'm not even considering taking it off road. I did my off roading bit in my 2nd gen and it just got less and less frequent.

I took the 2nd gen to Cornwall and had a brilliant time in it but thought I would have been better off in a more road biased truck (motorway miles etc) hence the purchase of the 3rd gen.

It's a horses for courses type of thing, not that I would ever doubt the capabilities of a 3rd gen off road.
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Fantastic looking new Truck Jim, but never been keen on clear lenses...

Jess
          "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys, I guess these clear lenses have the 'Bovril' factor, you either love them or loathe them!

Just an added note, the red bulbs supplied are p*ss poor, (as already mentioned by Blackpoolsparks) and I'm awaiting the arrival of the LED bulbs from Japan that were recommended by Shalershaker.

I'll let you know if they're any good!

Comment

hi,im after a set of rear lights for my near identical to yours surf,would you be selling them?i also need wing side repeaters too.please let me know either way,lee

Comment

Nice looking Surf, Scorpion,
                Just a bit too clean for my liking,
                They look alot better covered in mud!

All the best, Stuart.

Comment

Originally posted by rollo ford View Post
                  hi,im after a set of rear lights for my near identical to yours surf,would you be selling them?i also need wing side repeaters too.please let me know either way,lee
                  Sorry mate but I'll be keeping hold of all of the removed items, just in case I need them in the future.

Originally posted by Stuart Lampard View Post
                  Nice looking Surf, Scorpion,
                  Just a bit too clean for my liking,
                  They look alot better covered in mud!

All the best, Stuart.
                  No problem mate, each to their own as the saying goes. I've done all the muddy 2nd gen stuff but found I was using the old truck less and less for off roading, hence the change to the 3rd gen.

Comment

Working...
                  X