yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thats not a torch...... THIS IS TORCH....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    I've got one of these for my bike. Works as a torch too. Same LED as your torch by the look of things.
    Mr apache sir talking of bike lights i have seen a few sites where they have used MR-11 and MR-16 lamps as headlights, also found that PIAA have made thier own X-Lite using an MR-16 35w, and these guys http://www.mobilecentre.co.uk/model-...eam-p-371.html
    sell work lights with MR-16 lamps in so we are not the first or the last to think about using a "domestic" lamp in an auto application......
    Am still looking for that out the box lamp holder.....
    Even drew up a cad drawing to see if a friend can whittle some up in his lunch break.
    Remember arrows are silent.....................
    Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

AT LEAST 15 years ago, a company called Nightsun was big in the MTB world using 50mm halogens as their light source.

What we're doing is nothing new. What I'm looking at is a new way of packaging and removing fools from their hard earned

Actually no. What I'd like to do is put together a well engineered offroad light bar. As you'e come to the same conclusion - must be something in the water from them thar hills!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Ah the water..... upto the camp turn left down the side of the hotel, mile or so on the left is the spring we used during the floods, cus we had no fresh water we used to drive up there and fill up the big water cooler bottles....and best of all it was freeeeeeee.......
        Then the army turned up at the school round the corner and gave us free evian......yuuuukkkk!!!!! french tat......
        Remember arrows are silent.....................
        Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Working...
        X