@ Sparks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Sparks

How are things pal? You got plenty work on?
    Brian

Went quiet for about a week, I started panicking and now I've got too much, as usual.
    Vanessa working full time now as nursy nurse, and even on nights at times, so that's a bit shite, but cant complain as others I know dot have anything booked in at all.
    Thinking of making a run up in the next month or so, either on the 19th with Jimny or the end of this month with Surf, for Stirling run.
    I'm bored.

Oh, in new garage now, with plenty more room so will be seting up a proper workshop this summer.
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Well I have the Jimmny on SORN at the min, I have to spendd a weekend on it getting ready. Work is pretty full on at the min with new role so muddy fun on hold for a month or so.

I hope to get the drawing for new workshop done over the next few weeks.
      Will call and have a blether about ground works needed for electrics near the time.

So you fancy the run to Wales in June mate. We might also be going to Cape Wrath in August if you and the wife fancy it.
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
        Well I have the Jimmny on SORN at the min, I have to spendd a weekend on it getting ready. Work is pretty full on at the min with new role so muddy fun on hold for a month or so.

I hope to get the drawing for new workshop done over the next few weeks.
        Will call and have a blether about ground works needed for electrics near the time.

So you fancy the run to Wales in June mate. We might also be going to Cape Wrath in August if you and the wife fancy it.
        Wales - definetly
        Cape Wrath - me only, as the Mrs has to book her holidays a year in advance, and she already has.
        Whats Angelo's girlfriend doing ?
        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
          Wales - definetly
          Cape Wrath - me only, as the Mrs has to book her holidays a year in advance, and she already has.
          Whats Angelo's girlfriend doing ?
          'O' you are a cruel man.

What about Wales, the date looks set at the first weekend in June.
          I am going, still to get Andy and Alan to confirm. I will meet you on the M6.
          Leave on the Friday morning, Tent BBQ and Beer in Wales by evening.

Not sure what truck I will have by then, but I will have something.
          Last edited by yoshie; 17 January 2011, 21:39.
          Brian

Comment

Talk to Alan, I PM'ed him an idea regarding the trip
            私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Why not just pm me, or tell me, you nugget.
              I will probably end up running down on my own anyway.
              Brian

Comment

Gardon,can you come to mine and do a complete re wire job ? Just bought a 1 bedroom flat to renovate,it's gettin ripped back to the bare stone walls,so all nice new joists,stud patritions ...........easy peasy
                www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy View Post
                  Gardon,can you come to mine and do a complete re wire job ? Just bought a 1 bedroom flat to renovate,it's gettin ripped back to the bare stone walls,so all nice new joists,stud patritions ...........easy peasy
                  Fecin Council pay must be way to high.
                  Anyway you coming to Wales?
                  Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                    Why not just pm me, or tell me, you nugget.
                    I will probably end up running down on my own anyway.
                    I was talking to him about something else and just mentioned it.

Basically, count me in as one of 4 drivers in a 2 vehicle group.
                    Either use my Jimny, or one of your steeds as the 2nd car to your 1st.
                    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                      I was talking to him about something else and just mentioned it.

Basically, count me in as one of 4 drivers in a 2 vehicle group.
                      Either use my Jimny, or one of your steeds as the 2nd car to your 1st.
                      I am taking whatever I have at the time as I am staying on a few days.
                      Visit to friends in Coventry and my Cousin in Tenby Wells near Apache's place.
                      Brian

Comment

Oh yea, I forgot about that

Smiffy, you are kidding ? Right?
                        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Smiffy you fancy the trip to Wales.

Gordon if you are coming up at the end of the month for Alan's snow drive, let me know and I will make sure I am here.
                          Brian

Comment

Will do
                            私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Working...
                            X