Truck is being treated to an early service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck is being treated to an early service

As above, got a holiday at the end of the month and am treating the truck to an early service.
    Went from Hastings to Manchester and back again today and she performed faultlessly, unlike my stereo which decided to quit on the outskirts of the city .
    Didn't realise there were so many 50mph limits on the M25, M1 and M6 plus the 40 and 30 variable limits dotted here and there, 6hrs each way .
    Neal

I've got a JVC "face off" job with a 12 stack cd changer going spare if you want to make me an offer Neal!

Alan
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

A bucket of wet fish and some film of ann widecombe and margaret becket,playing with each others lady parts.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I have an original Toyota cassette / radio in as new condition here going free - or going in the bin!

I can only think it will be of any use for someone doing a concourse job on a mid 90s Toyota of some sort!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
          I've got a JVC "face off" job with a 12 stack cd changer going spare if you want to make me an offer Neal!

Alan
          Cheers for offer Al, having had a quick peek this morning, I think it may be an earthing problem so I'm going to try running a completely separate earth for the stereo instead of the original surf one and see if that will cure it.
          If not, I may just give you a call about that .

Can't believe how grubby the truck looks from the motorway grime and I can't even say it was done through off-roading even though it looks like it has been .
          Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            I have an original Toyota cassette / radio in as new condition here going free - or going in the bin!

I can only think it will be of any use for someone doing a concourse job on a mid 90s Toyota of some sort!
            Have you not figured out some electronic wizardry to make them work over here yet then .
            Neal

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
              A bucket of wet fish and some film of ann widecombe and margaret becket,playing with each others lady parts.
              Can't imagine why Alan wouldn't take you up on that offer Gra, especially the film .
              Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
                Have you not figured out some electronic wizardry to make them work over here yet then .
                It worked as much as I wanted - in other words I could get 5 Live on AM, and R2 on FM.

Just fancied the idea of putting a load of music on SD cards, which my new one allows - and works brilliantly I might add!
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  It worked as much as I wanted - in other words I could get 5 Live on AM, and R2 on FM.

Just fancied the idea of putting a load of music on SD cards, which my new one allows - and works brilliantly I might add!
                  If my theory doesn't work I'll be taking mine apart to get the SD card out plus cd thats still in it .
                  Neal

Comment

Working...
                  X