yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Body Lift Done Today, help with a couple of issues....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diesel Weazel View Post
    Very nice job all ya wan't now is to remove the steps n it'll look even higher !!

Jess
    "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
    Makes it a bit awkward to get in and out of if you have short legs though!

Looks good
    If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
      Looks good mate.

Told you it needed more lift for 33s
      hahahaha!! was fine for driving dude, but off roading, when the tyres got shit up it soon filled the arches!!

All done now tho, and i'm dead happy with it. Cant believe i was quoted £600 for that job! It was this forum and the vast amount of knowledge that made me understand how to do it myself and saved me that money!!

So, to all aboard, and all who helped me keep £600 in my pocket/bank/bills......... i thank you!!
      www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Fancy doing another one in the spring...?

Think the time is nigh....

ETA
        Oops , forgot to say,

Truck looks Got any before and after pics?
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by VidaMusic View Post
          All done now tho, and i'm dead happy with it. Cant believe i was quoted £600 for that job! It was this forum and the vast amount of knowledge that made me understand how to do it myself and saved me that money!!

So, to all aboard, and all who helped me keep £600 in my pocket/bank/bills......... i thank you!!
          Your truck looks great!

With all the money you've saved, you can afford to subscribe to the forum now! You'll get a lovely blue star and if you ask Koi he'll send you some stickers to put on that truck - further enhancing its appeal and making it rare and worth more! Stickers may also increase mpg by 30%
          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Well happy with it, not noticed any further issues, can't believe how high it is now! Pics dont really tell true story tho. Im just under 6' tall, and the back of the truck is now about 6" taller than me!

Thanks again for any input you may have given, much appreciated
            ?was your truck standardheight before the lift?

Comment

Just wondering how much has it cost you for the lift & fixing snags? Obviously not the £4M that Charles wanted...?
              Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post
                Just wondering how much has it cost you for the lift & fixing snags? Obviously not the £4M that Charles wanted...?
                It cost me £62 for the body lift kit, obv nothing for the labour cos i did it, and then i gave my mate who did the snags £20!

So, £82 for a complete 2" bodylift!

I started at 9am, the truck was lifted, and secured by 4pm. My mate and I did the snags the day after, about 3hrs.
                www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
                  ?was your truck standardheight before the lift?
                  Yes mate, was completely standard. on standard 15" alloys, with BFG 30" AT's.
                  www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                    Fancy doing another one in the spring...?

Think the time is nigh....

ETA
                    Oops , forgot to say,

Truck looks Got any before and after pics?
                    Yes mate, gladly ;-) will find some pics before n after...
                    www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
                      Your truck looks great!

With all the money you've saved, you can afford to subscribe to the forum now! You'll get a lovely blue star and if you ask Koi he'll send you some stickers to put on that truck - further enhancing its appeal and making it rare and worth more! Stickers may also increase mpg by 30%
                      Haha! watch this space ;-)
                      www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Just after i'd had it, and untouched (and polished it to an inch of its life!!)

And now i've had my wicked way with her.....

Soz bout the crappy phone pics...

Will get some decent ones at the wkend, after a day-session of t-cutting, polishing & waxing!!
                        www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

"Yes mate, was completely standard. on standard 15" alloys, with BFG 30" AT's.

Sorry what I was trying to get too is you said in an earlier post that you did a 2" lift but now that truck had jumped up 6" when you stood by it..... was that just from the 2" lift or have you also done;

2" Sus lift - check
                          33" tyres - check

Which give you the extra heght on top of he 2" lift...if so then how much did the 2" Sus cost..
                          Thanks
                          Mark

Comment

"Yes mate, was completely standard. on standard 15" alloys, with BFG 30" AT's.

Sorry what I was trying to get too is you said in an earlier post that you did a 2" lift but now that truck had jumped up 6" when you stood by it..... was that just from the 2" lift or have you also done;

2" Sus lift - check
                            33" tyres - check

Which give you the extra heght on top of he 2" lift...if so then how much did the 2" Sus cost..
                            Thanks
                            Mark
                            er....???

Not sure what ya mean mate? yes i've done all the things that are in my sig? thats how it has gained so much..
                            www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

er....???

Not sure what ya mean mate? yes i've done all the things that are in my sig? thats how it has gained so much..
                              "Im just under 6' tall, and the back of the truck is now about 6" taller than me!"

I thought you had only done a 2" lift so was confused!! much like I confused you...Looks good for all the work.

Like your music by the way

Mark

Comment

"Im just under 6' tall, and the back of the truck is now about 6" taller than me!"

I thought you had only done a 2" lift so was confused!! much like I confused you...Looks good for all the work.

Like your music by the way

Mark
                                Cheers, i love it mate.. just need to give it a damn good cleaning now, n learn to say NO to each and every "lets go for a play" request i get!

Cheers for the music comment too mate ;-)

Hey, looking at your avatar, i like the look of your scratch plate thing? where did ya get that mate? could do with a more heavy duty one.
                                Last edited by VidaMusic; 12 January 2011, 19:01.
                                www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X