33's on standard rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
    Where did you get them from Tony? The 10" alloys I mean. Have you got a link? Need to start planning the 33s for the Lexurf...
    They came from LA Supertrux, but they not trading ATM. Will make enquires if you want.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
      PMSL.

I like those black steels lots, but my white 8 spokes the Pitbulls are on were soooo cheap. Got 10" alloys for the 33" BFG's on the Surf purely cos they are so much lighter than steels and we do some many miles with it on the road, it was worth keeping the weight down for mpg and handling reasons.
      To put this into perspective, one of my alloy rims fitted with the 33" tyre is still lighter than my plain spare steel silverline rim without the tyre fitted. The difference is so much you don't need to weigh them. Just by lifting them up you notice right away.
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
        Where did you get them from Tony? The 10" alloys I mean. Have you got a link? Need to start planning the 33s for the Lexurf...
        Hi. I bought my 15 x 10s from a company called Northants Tyres which are not far from you - a GU postcode. They can be very unhelpful and not the best of salespeople but they have good stock and are not so bad on price.
        Their website if you wanted it: http://www.northhantstyres.com/Ameri...ng%20Wheel.htm
        I'm a fan of AR rims. Here is a 4Runner from the US that posted on here some years ago. He has AR Outlaw 2's
        Attached Files
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Thanks Diesel - will have a look.

Comment

Working...
          X