What are these wheels from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are these wheels from?

My brother has these on his SSR-X Ltd ed 2nd gen, i thought they were factory fitted but after a bit of research it doesn't look like it as they are 16", from what i read all surfs came with 15"?

I have looked on the net but cant find them, so wondering if anyone can tell what they are from?

He is also missing a wheel nut off each any suggestions where you can buy these from in the gloucestershire/swindon area this afternoon so will pass MOT first thing Monday morning!
    Attached Files

I think they're Mitsubishi.

You could get a set of locking wheel nuts - Halfords should do them.
    Take a wheel nut in to compare.
    Last edited by spacast; 8 January 2011, 16:40.

Comment

Originally posted by spacast View Post
      I think they're Mitsubishi.

You could get a set of locking wheel nuts - Halfords should do them.
      Thanks, great idea! why didnt i think about that? something to do with the beer last night maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by Oplayneo View Post
        My brother has these on his SSR-X Ltd ed 2nd gen, i thought they were factory fitted but after a bit of research it doesn't look like it as they are 16", from what i read all surfs came with 15"?

I have looked on the net but cant find them, so wondering if anyone can tell what they are from?

He is also missing a wheel nut off each any suggestions where you can buy these from in the gloucestershire/swindon area this afternoon so will pass MOT first thing Monday morning!
        They're aftermarket...At a glance, though, they look a bit like some of the alloys seen on Nissnan Patrols circa mid nineties....Cheers....Mick.
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
          They're aftermarket...At a glance, though, they look a bit like some of the alloys seen on Nissnan Patrols circa mid nineties....Cheers....Mick.
          Definitely aftermarket. Can't imagine them being too popular either
          En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

they're nice...they'd clean up nice wit the centers sprayed black an the dish polished up again

Comment

I thought it might be Mitsubishi cause it has a fake split rim like this:

Comment

Originally posted by spacast View Post
                I thought it might be Mitsubishi cause it has a fake split rim like this:

Not Mitsubishi product. They're aftermarket, as well....Cheers....Mick.
                " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                  Not Mitsubishi product. They're aftermarket, as well....Cheers....Mick.
                  Oh, thanks for the info - I've seen them a lot on Pajeros, so I thought they must be OEM.

Comment

Working...
                  X