yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roughtrax (and royal mail too I suppose, much as it pains me to admit it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roughtrax (and royal mail too I suppose, much as it pains me to admit it)

I placed an order for parts at around 0100 on thursday morning and the parts arrived today (friday lunchtime), now you all may think there is nothing unusual with this as they state on their website delivery is usually within 1-2 days. However the norm is that when it states that, I usually have to add at least an extra 3-4 days on because I live 50 miles north of Inversneckie and the post is brought on the last leg of the journey by a three legged blind donkey.

So top marks to Roughtrax from a very happy customer indeed.

Paul

Oh and someone should give the donkey a carrot too

Yip,when i ordered brake pads from Roughtrax. Ordered the Monday morning,they arrived on the tuesday morning !! I stay in Dunoon,Argyll,Scotlandshire and some class it as an Island !!! ( Yoshie,Kerrsurf McKirby)

Roughtrax,top place for deliveries.

See you in Sutherland. scottishmudclub.com are doing a road trip over that way in August this year. Hope you can join us.
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy View Post
      Yip,when i ordered brake pads from Roughtrax. Ordered the Monday morning,they arrived on the tuesday morning !! I stay in Dunoon,Argyll,Scotlandshire and some class it as an Island !!! ( Yoshie,Kerrsurf McKirby)

Roughtrax,top place for deliveries.

See you in Sutherland. scottishmudclub.com are doing a road trip over that way in August this year. Hope you can join us.
      I could be up for that right enough, might tag along from Ullapool onwards.

Wee edit: It seems the link to it from "possible Hebridean road trip" isn't working.
      Last edited by PM0077; 7 January 2011, 19:37.

Comment

Somethings wrong with the site now. Maybe try later. I can't get on here either.
        www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

yeah roughtraxx deserve there props,ive had a few bits recently and always arrived very fast

Comment

Working...
          X