Tech/get together weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pops View Post
    and we were so looking forward to it too, O well catch up with you at Avalanche
    You will be missed Hope Lloyd is doing OK speak to you soon.
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Hello Jon,good to talk just now, really stupid Iknow but totally messed up with the Salon going in for cosmetic surgery, I mean the collagen implants on the front bumper etc, However a question...Got the orange springs monogrammed with salon selectives, should I have bought anything else ? any fittings etc ?
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

I know its not a surf but we now have a spring to replace on the KA as well this weekend

I came home tonight to find parts of a spring on the drive, looked around the Ka to find the front drivers side spring resting on the brake line

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
          I know its not a surf but we now have a spring to replace on the KA as well this weekend

I came home tonight to find parts of a spring on the drive, looked around the Ka to find the front drivers side spring resting on the brake line

You don't have to do it - I do have life cover!!!!!!

The choice is yours.

Comment

I am sure with the amount of Muscle there we should be able to do it without too much hastle.
            Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Jenny, with this many men around your house this weekend, take advantage of anything you need done! Need something hung? Need furniture rearranged?? This is the time to do it!

What should we bring? With the amount of people coming, I was going to pick up some loaves of bread and enough bacon to feed a small army, but I thought I should check first in case you've already bought some of that.

Comment

[QUOTE=AnnieOakley;695511]Jenny, with this many men around your house this weekend, take advantage of anything you need done! Need something hung? This is the time to do it!

Comment

Mr

Originally posted by AnnieOakley View Post
                  Jenny, with this many men around your house this weekend, take advantage of anything you need done! Need something hung? Need furniture rearranged?? This is the time to do it!

What should we bring? With the amount of people coming, I was going to pick up some loaves of bread and enough bacon to feed a small army, but I thought I should check first in case you've already bought some of that.
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post

Is that a safety feature?
                    Can I pop up as well? Haven't been sure if I can make it but looking more positive now.
                    Rgds
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

[QUOTE=AnnieOakley;695511]Jenny, with this many men around your house this weekend, take advantage of anything you need done! Need something hung? Need furniture rearranged?? This is the time to do it!QUOTE]

yeah just ask after we have drunk plenty of beer
                      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                      My choice
                      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                        Is that a safety feature?
                        Can I pop up as well? Haven't been sure if I can make it but looking more positive now.
                        Rgds
                        Yep thats not a problem. When are you going to come up and do you need my post code again?

Comment

hi jon i will becoming across sat morning i wont be bringing the camper as me wife and frank have other things they want to do but i will bring me bivvy(tent) and kip out on the green stuff if thats ok. apart from beer and more beer is there anything else you need me to bring.
                          ps is it ok to service me truck while im there if the parts arrive. will be good to meet you all.
                          cheers
                          vince
                          ps and fit the tow bar if thats ok
                          surfs just steal all ya money

Comment

Originally posted by millepeed View Post
                            hi jon i will becoming across sat morning i wont be bringing the camper as me wife and frank have other things they want to do but i will bring me bivvy(tent) and kip out on the green stuff if thats ok. Yes but don't forget your thermals apart from beer and more beer is there anything else you need me to bring. Not sure yet it may be a case of nipping down to tesco's if we need anythingps is it ok to service me truck while im there if the parts arrive. No problem will be good to meet you all.
                            cheers
                            vince
                            ps and fit the tow bar if thats ok Yep

See you saturday

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                              Rgds
                              Does this mean there'll be mojitoes?

Comment

Is Saturday good? And I'll need your postcode please

No mojitos - I haven't seen the mint tree / plant since the summer! I can bring some beers though! I'll try and read the whole thread tomorrow as I havent been following it!

Cheers
                                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                                X