I must be getting old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must be getting old

On E-bay there is two Surfs for sale : link to one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...484201605&rd=1 ( god hope it works )

Anyway this company is offering a 1996 Surf RZN for auction, with an MOT lasting another 10 months, but ( & here is my brain tickler) without a SVA, buyer to apply for & have tested him or herself. Surf is fully UK compliant ??

It might be me, but how the H**l can you get a Surf MOT'd without SVA approval ??

Come on you SVA prepers down "southhh" is it possible ??
    I have always had the SVA done first then the MOT, didn't think it was possible the other way around.

Sewerat Bob
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

No expert on the subject but I thought the same as you Bob.

Wonder how they put the vehicle reg on the MOT cert??

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Does Gordon Ramsey do their accounts ?

It looks VERY fishy.

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hmmm, They also claim it has Digital Climate Control, never seen this on a Surf and the pics seem to show the regular aircon panel, how many other errors may be in the ad? Typical ebay, always take with a pinch of salt.
        Maurice
        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Bob

Tried ringing you but the mobile number that I have is not working.

Just take it for an Mot as normal, it does not have to be sva tested or registered to do it.

Comment

My original MOT was pre-registration because the paper work was in the post. Where it says registration mark on the MOT certificate they put "not displayed".
            Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Help

I have no idea how to use this site. I want to ask a question but I don't know how to do that. I have a Surf and I need some help - no handbook and I would like to know some stuff before I take it over the Atlas mountains on Tuesday week. Is there anybody out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Miranda
                I have no idea how to use this site. I want to ask a question but I don't know how to do that. I have a Surf and I need some help - no handbook and I would like to know some stuff before I take it over the Atlas mountains on Tuesday week. Is there anybody out there?

Miranda

You can click on new post on the general heading, or just ask away on this thread, I'm sure the others wont mind.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the response.
                  So i am getting old

Andy you have a PM

Sewerat Bob
                  [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

MOT will go against the chassis number to identify it against said car. When SVA test is completed and passed and reg number given MOT will be stamped with new number.

Comment

Working...
                    X