How New Do They Get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How New Do They Get

OK,had my K plate surf for almost 2 months,apart from a few issues with the knob who sold it too me im in love.The plan has always been to buy a semi old one,try it and then splash the cash on a newer one.

So,what yr did they make the surf til,looking on web and in papers i can only seem to get up to a P plate,can you get newer,is then when they stopped making them or just the age when they import up til.

Thanks dudes

Originally posted by Wheelrepairit
    OK,had my K plate surf for almost 2 months,apart from a few issues with the knob who sold it too me im in love.The plan has always been to buy a semi old one,try it and then splash the cash on a newer one.

So,what yr did they make the surf til,looking on web and in papers i can only seem to get up to a P plate,can you get newer,is then when they stopped making them or just the age when they import up til.

Thanks dudes
    Depends on the model you want, the 4th generation Surf is in production today. For more info on the various generations of the Surf, have a look here www.showmesome.info/hilux/info/history.htm, anythings available if you import yourself.
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

I can get a 03/04 model for you depending on how much you want to pay.

Comment

There's 4 generations of Surfs/4Runners and they're still being made. This link is about 4Runners but most of it applies to Surfs as well.

http://www.top4runners.com/ja/runhist.html

Oops got distracted and was beaten to it!

Comment

I thought they were into a 5th gen nowadays (maybe wrong as long time since on toyotas websites) but expect to pay between $30000 to $40000
          Gaz

Comment

Working...
          X