Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthDirt View Post
    No worries - had to ask.

Personally I'm not a fan of the Legacy and prefer the Legnum VR4 (Mitsu). My ST205 GT4 used to hammer my mates Legacy TT and the Celica is only a 2.0T.
    LOL, people who know know more than me say ST205 is only 240hp, TT Leggys are 275hp, but the Toyota is smaller and lighter. So should be pretty close performance wise, your mates one must have been ill...

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
      LOL, ST205 is only 240hp, TT Leggys are 275hp, but the Toyota is smaller and lighter. So should be pretty close performance wise, your mates one must have been ill...

They definitely need one of these fitted: http://www.uklegacy.com/forums/index...c=99308&st=460
      En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

It wasn't top notch if I'm honest, but it wasn't far off.

My Faff (205) was running perfect and there are a lot running 300bhp pretty easily with minor mods and standard internals (RRoaded graphs). They are light and pretty damned quick (not quite as quick as my MR2 Turbo was though [in the dry that is]).

Nothing like a SEAT Ibiza I had though - really... nothing AT ALL like it (cr@ppy, slow and dull - System Porsche my 4rse) :-)
        [B][U][I][SIZE="4"]NorthDirt[/SIZE][/I][/U][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
          LOL, people who know know more than me say ST205 is only 240hp, TT Leggys are 275hp, but the Toyota is smaller and lighter. So should be pretty close performance wise, your mates one must have been ill...

The ST205 imports are 280bhp-ish on decent high octane fuel - wouldn't say they are light though. Weight has always been a criticism of the GT-Four family - despite the cute ally bonnet. You get build quality in return though.
          Last edited by Apache; 31 December 2010, 00:13.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

just been out off road in the truck 2day,its gotta stay,i love it.problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by greeley View Post
              just been out off road in the truck 2day,its gotta stay,i love it.problem solved
              You know it makes sense.
              Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Good news bud.
                En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

the surf is one of the few vehicles ive had that makes me wana just go for a drive,no where in particular,preferably somewhere with mud and hills though,haha

Comment

Bugger
                    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                      Bugger
                      You beat me to it.
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

As the bumper stickers says "Fast ya maybe" But "I can go anywhere"

Jess
                        "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                        X