Grabber AT2 265/70/R16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grabber AT2 265/70/R16

Anybody know where I can get one just now ? Seem to be like hens' teeth, and as luck would have it, I managed to get a big piece of glass right through one of mine...
    3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

£122: http://www.4x4tyres.com/index.php?pr...R16&show=tyres

£123 with next day delivery: http://www.johncraddockltd.co.uk/pro..._lettering.php

Both very expensive. Good tyres, but are they really £125 a corner before fitting kind of good? Not in my book.
    En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

It might be worth giving Goodtread in Alness a call in the morning, http://www.goodtread.com/

I got mine there and they had a few sets in. They were just under £100 a quid a corner fitted so should be a bit cheaper sent.

Paul

Comment

Ross, I agree they're a bit pricey, but needs must, offroad and snow is mandatory for me. Have you noticed how much the price of BFG AT's has gone up in Winter?
        PM0077, I'll do just that, and although I'm heading up into Moray for Hogmanay, I doubt I'd be able to get up there early enough to catch them open, then back home on the 2nd.
        I've got my burst one repaired for just now, but I'd rather keep it as a spare.
        3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Comment

Originally posted by malxwal View Post
          Ross, I agree they're a bit pricey, but needs must, offroad and snow is mandatory for me. Have you noticed how much the price of BFG AT's has gone up in Winter?
          PM0077, I'll do just that, and although I'm heading up into Moray for Hogmanay, I doubt I'd be able to get up there early enough to catch them open, then back home on the 2nd.
          Definately worth a call as they may be able to get them to somewhere in Moray for you.

Comment

I'll defo be phoning first thing in the morning, thanks for the tip mate !!
            3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Comment

I suppose you're right mate, you'll definitely need decent ATs up there.
              En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

I would say these tyres are brilliant, although I'm a little disappointed that glass should penetrate right through a tread that is practically brand new. Perhaps I'm just unlucky (well, obviously, duh!)..
                3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Comment

How much do thee normally go for fitted? I pout 2 on mine as apperently they only had 3 in the country, believe it or not(?), and i paid £130 a corner fitted. probably a lot but needed them quick, probably saved my self a small wedge if i had done it a couple on months back???

Comment

I think I paid around £440 for four fitted around 4-5 months ago. The prices for AT's has gone up considerably with the Winter / recent weather. Wish I'd bought five of them now, but I was a bit skint at the time, and I never thought they would succumb to normal puncture hazards.
                    Camskill always advertise the best price for tyres only, so chuck on a tenner per corner for fitting locally. Camskill have no stock currently.
                    3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Comment

I think I paid around £440 for four fitted around 4-5 months ago. The prices for AT's has gone up considerably with the Winter / recent weather. Wish I'd bought five of them now, but I was a bit skint at the time, and I never thought they would succumb to normal puncture hazards.
                      Camskill always advertise the best price for tyres only, so chuck on a tenner per corner for fitting locally. Camskill have no stock currently.
                      waited three weeks for my local tyre supplier to get me a set of grabber at2s a couple of month ago very popular tyre not much stock in uk apparently
                      15 years in shiny club, lovely

Comment

Mal,

If you are worried about missing the vendor up north then see if they can deliver to "an" address in the Inverness area on Friday and I wil Surf train the to you as up in Inverness for new year and a freind of mine comutes from there to Aboyne on a weekly basis. Let me know if this helps.

Cheers

Ben

Comment

Many thanks to you PM0077, as Goodtread had 9 of these in stock, albeit at £115 now.. Fortunately I have motor trade connections, and can get Dingbro motor factors to get it to my door for tomorrow (Goodtread will deliver it to Dingbro Inverness today).
                          Also, thanks very much for the offer of the Surf train Ben, much appreciated !
                          I am very grateful indeed !!
                          3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Comment

Many thanks to you PM0077, as Goodtread had 9 of these in stock, albeit at £115 now.. Fortunately I have motor trade connections, and can get Dingbro motor factors to get it to my door for tomorrow (Goodtread will deliver it to Dingbro Inverness today).
                            Also, thanks very much for the offer of the Surf train Ben, much appreciated !
                            I am very grateful indeed !!
                            Nice one M, glad you got sorted.

Paul

Comment

might be too late now
                              but i got an At2 tyre from Donside Tyres in Alford on christmas eve
                              but it was 225/75R16 for my cruiser
                              they may have others in other sizes

was about 120 quid fitted....
                              Landcruiser Colorado
                              Sub. Forester

Comment

Working...
                              X