merry christmas! nice wheels!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• merry christmas! nice wheels!

I know it's late but I hope every one had a good christmas and has a great new year too.

I got a nice snorkel for my truck for chistmas! (it wasn't much of a surprise as I bought it from a member on here) but i'm very pleased!

I found these on ebay - I can't afford to bid on them but thought of all you lovely people! very nice wheels:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-Mickey-Thomp...item3f060af648
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Didn't have a bad one Lee apart from the missis throwing up on the way home from my daughters last night, (3 times) luckly she missed the interior, carpet etc and just got the sill, bar and step (and the dogs head)
    so just been out and gave it a good washing it wasn't drink or food related but to do with here illness, (before any wise crackers get going)
    i got nowt fro the truck but did get the box set of "The Pacific" also a Richard Prior box set and an old film "the car" (James Brolin, the devil in the form of this big ugly car) not a bad film actually, "a ripe slice of hokum" as the sun critic used to put it
    wouldn't mind those wheels meself but they might as well be £750 million starting bid,
    bl00dy truck let me down boxing day morn, flat batterys, had to get a jump from my sons landy (the shame!!! luckly no one was watching) mind it was colder than witch t1t,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
    X