yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Xmas present that I have ever bought myself !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll do what I always do.

OK, prove it. Post bhp / mpg graphs. Post EGT graph whilst you're overfuelling. Maybe post up a map of head temps while you're overfuelling? I'm sure you've done all this as otherwise you (sorry, tunit) would be performing your (sorry, tunit's) testing on customer vehicles.

Or maybe they all become part of the tunit family, and provide their findings back to tunit? - Saves on R&D costs

Better still - post up circuit diagrams of the device. There's no worries about copying as it's patented isn't it? Just like one does with novel devices.

Believe me, I'd LOVE this box to do all the things you say, and be of the value it costs. There's NO WAY it contains £450 worth of electronics, so the value must be in the R&D, which suggests there's loads of R&D evidence out there such as aformentioned test data?
    Last edited by Apache; 3 January 2011, 12:41.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      I'll do what I always do.

OK, prove it. Post bhp / mpg graphs. Post EGT graph whilst you're overfuelling. Maybe post up a map of head temps while you're overfuelling? I'm sure you've done all this as otherwise you (sorry, tunit) would be performing your (sorry, tunit's) testing on customer vehicles.

Or maybe they all become part of the tunit family, and provide their findings back to tunit? - Saves on R&D costs

Better still - post up circuit diagrams of the device. There's no worries about copying as it's patented isn't it? Just like one does with novel devices.

Believe me, I'd LOVE this box to do all the things you say, and be of the value it costs. There's NO WAY it contains £450 worth of electronics, so the value must be in the R&D, which suggests there's loads of R&D evidence out there such as aformentioned test data?
      Yer wrecking a good thread with common sense again mate.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Isn't that a bit cruel ?

Fancy using both barrels with LG on a poor newbie that's just trying to let us know the good news !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

i use 7 invert megnets one on a shift stick the 6 others on a fins set around a shaft that helps drive the propshaft
          i gain extra power by switching the tilt on the shafted magnet
          so the north and north sit face each other
          the power of 1000kg pull of each magnet powers the drive with a lot of force

it then when i brake the switch that puts the brake lights on is wired to a overide anti tilt arm that puts the magnets back to soulth to north to help with brakeing

the mpg that this gives me is 1200 miles to a full tank
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

No worries Apache....

Am I the only one that wants this guy to come back with a reply??... Hope he is back with his 3rd gen......even if it's just for the week he owns it..
            .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
              i use 7 invert megnets one on a shift stick the 6 others on a fins set around a shaft that helps drive the propshaft
              i gain extra power by switching the tilt on the shafted magnet
              so the north and north sit face each other
              the power of 1000kg pull of each magnet powers the drive with a lot of force

it then when i brake the switch that puts the brake lights on is wired to a overide anti tilt arm that puts the magnets back to soulth to north to help with brakeing

the mpg that this gives me is 1200 miles to a full tank
              google klam or telma electromagnetic retarders, George.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

mmmmm tiz good
                i could use that idea and aply it to something else
                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X