yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Xmas present that I have ever bought myself !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by w33lerd33ler View Post
    always lookin for simple ways to get a few extra MPG!
    You can use the £470 you save by not buying a box of resistors to offset the cost of fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
      You can use the £470 you save by not buying a box of resistors to offset the cost of fuel.
      lol point taken

Comment

"am I the only one whos all excited"

Yep.

I'll have you know I'm VERY excited. I woke one morning and fired up the surf. I instantly achieved the same mpg as my old
        "foot to the floor and rag it like a two bob ho" 2.4
        The big difference was in power. It seemed to drive just like a big v8.
        I'd like to thank all the staff at "phuqit tuning". With a few simple additions, I now manage to regularly pi$$ off Nissan navara 2.5 dci, thinymajigs...and mondeos,jags,in fact all sorts. I can't reccomend tunit...at all.
        Your much better off with a bushwhacker sub sevensecond enterprises snarly barsteward.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

c'mon lads its his first post and everyone seems to be bein sarcy! not a very nice welcome to the site is it... Give the fella a break
          Are you on a cut if he finds any mugs here to buy his junk.

that true about the 2 stroke? what ratio?
          I do hope you have your tounge firmly in your cheek.
          Brian

Comment

Well, I'm sure he's only just bought the franchise and been on the course, but it's a little bit of an obvious one.
            Haha...for sure....that's why I had to look up the price...... I'm 10mins from horley...I may pop over and give myself a bigger laugh....anyone read the power chips thread??.... Think they have a shop in surrey??..
            .... Which was nice.

Comment

I hadn't finished but.....

Hi all,

First I must apologize for the long winded first post,I have just read it and cringed at what I had typed(and yes with only one finger)Ironically I hadn't finished the thread (Hence no price) but hit the enter key by mistake and it was uploaded to the forum,as it was my first post it needed approval from admin so I had no chance of editing it,I must admit as I typed I drank a few beers so by the time it was uploaded I wasn't even sure why I was on the Surf Forum in the first place.

Update on my Diesel Guzzling Surf 3.0 is that it has now been sold minus the Tunit Box,I was able to find what was causing the excessive fuel consumption when I blocked off the EGR Valve,as I removed the VSV Solenoid and vacuum pipes I noticed one pipe was not attached to any thing,It was only after searching on this Forum and the Aussie Surf Forum that I sussed it,Once I found an exploded diagram of the vacuum pipe layout I was able to check where they all went and found that it was of all things the vacuum supply from the belt driven pump,I followed the feed pipe as it snaked around the engine then lost it as it came up around the back of the cylinder head,It was only after getting a set of steps and leaning right over the back of the engine that I found a small metal pipe that ran along side #4 injector pipe Once I hooked up the VSV vacuum pipe to it and fired it up I knew it was fixed,it sounded much smoother and no more black smoke but best of all was taking it out for a run of 50 miles and not having to plan my route via petrol stations?

The Surf has now gone and I am now looking for a Gen 3 SSR-G in Pearl White\Silver and the Tunit box will be going on it,

To all the Genuine Surf Forum members who welcomed me Thank You and hope you all have a happy new year

To all those who dissed me you can kiss my hairy Italian Arse !

And to the "Tunit" non believers you are wrong it does work and no I dont work for them,

To the ####er who sold me the Surf and swore blind he never noticed it drank diesel. F..k you !!

Comment

--------------

Comment

I aint gonna spam no more wi no big fat woman.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by Evoluzione View Post

To all those who dissed me you can kiss my hairy Italian Arse !

To the ####er who sold me the Surf and swore blind he never noticed it drank diesel. F..k you !!
                    You have to respect that, that's quite funny.

Tunit = mega expensive for a box of resistors but will give you more power as long as you have the airflow to match the fueling.
                    En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

And since when did a 20 year old on/off switch respond to tuning?
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                        Are you on a cut if he finds any mugs here to buy his junk.

I do hope you have your tounge firmly in your cheek.
                        So you think the Tunit box is junk?

Here's a proposal for you,you bring your Surf to me and I will fit the Tunit to your Surf (Must be a KZN130 1KZ-TE ),it takes no more than 30 minutes and then you take it for a test drive,if when you come back you are not smiling then I will give you £50,if smiling you have to apologize for calling it junk,
                        Don't think I can be fairer than that.

Any one who owns a Gen 2 onwards Surf that has the 1KZ-TE engine and would like to give it a go to see the difference the box makes are more than welcome to come to me (2 minutes from Junction 3 M25) anytime as I work from home and I will fit if for you to try at my expense,if any of you regularly tow with your Surf then I bet you wished you had more pulling power up that steep hill,with the Tunit box towing becomes a pleasure.

Just Google Tunit and read for yourself,Check out the Caravan Towing Forums,The Volkswagen Diesel Forum,

The Tunit box is completely safe to fit and then remove with no Ecu reset needed and the best bit about it is when you sell your Surf to up grade to a newer version (Like I am)then you can fit it to that,try doing that with a "Remap",and the same box The Tunit V-VP is suited to all engines with variable pumps. These are mostly the Japanese engines up to 2001,

I DO NOT WORK FOR TUNIT,I am just sharing with other lovers of this awesome 4x4 my experience of my short 4 week Surf ownership and I am missing it already, if any one has a Gen 3 Pearl White\Silver SSR-G Preferably with an Inter cooler and fancying having a deal with a 03 X-Trail 2.0 Sport?
                        Last edited by Evoluzione; 1 January 2011, 00:03.

Comment

So you think the Tunit box is junk?
                          I think it's junk.
                          I don't need 50 squid.
                          (do you do BJ's?)
                          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Fuel saving 7-10%.... which is about £4-6 a tank ,hardly worth it.

Shirl

Comment

It doesn't work with a 1ktze. Shame.
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

,and the same box The Tunit V-VP is suited to all engines with variable pumps.
                                Which is exactly why it is so obvious that its a non-descript switchable resistor box that costs about £10 to make. I'm not saying it doesn't work, because it does, to a point. I just think its a hell of an outlay for something that could be bought cheaper elsewhere (dare I mention "Diesel Bob" bob box) or chucked together for £20 by either somebody with a working knowledge of electrics, or anybody with a diagram and a soldering iron.

Using one of these boxes with a standard exhaust downpipe/turbo elbow is going to get the 1KZ-TE cylinder head very hot, very quick. We all know how much they love that
                                En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

Working...
                                X