Frozen Britain...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
    So that's two people with perfectly normal kids that they're proud of. Anyone got molly-coddled X-box slaves? No. Only the people that the Mail invent.
    4 doors down, her son hasn't left the house in 3 years, hasn't come downstairs in 2, plays WoW all day and night.
    Can't hold a conversation unless it's on msn or similar, no invention of a tabliod this is a real-life case. I know it's not isolated either.

If you could be a fly on the wall as my eldest daughter does her job, it would supprise you.

You may not like the truth, and the mail rarely reports it lets face it. But these people are out there in the real world.

peace
    cal
    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
      4 doors down, her son hasn't left the house in 3 years, hasn't come downstairs in 2, plays WoW all day and night.
      Can't hold a conversation unless it's on msn or similar, no invention of a tabliod this is a real-life case. I know it's not isolated either.
      Shirley's oldest daughter's ex fiance was similar. He would play his X-Box games (FIFA And CoD) constantly, chatting to his fellow gamers on his wee headset, even when there were visitors in. He had no grasp on reality at all. All he did, for months on end, was play games and talk to his screen.

I do sometimes feel a wee pang of jealousy that I missed the technology, I don't wish I'd missed all the stuff I did do though.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
      X