X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gemini
    YES [/size]
    SMART ASS
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
      SMART ASS
      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
      [size=5][/size]
      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

oops, the game is up, if you hover the mouse over the post title - all becomes clear. DOH!
        Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

Originally posted by FlySurfer - Edy.
          oops, the game is up, if you hover the mouse over the post title - all becomes clear. DOH!
          far from it
          [size=5][/size]
          [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
            far from it
            keep them on their toes
            [size=5][/size]

Comment

Ok then - I'll split er struts ooooeeerrrr.Hey we could say really rude things and stuff and no one would know, gotta bea good way at getting others involved!

Comment

its just not funny anymore
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Marky - this saturday, i.e tomorrow - ainsdale big wind showing for the first time in months - see if you can make it there. if you do, drive onto beach turn left and drive till the railing and look for my surf - wineberry red one. i'll be on blue and white kite too hope you can see this btw

Comment

will try my best im in blue surf
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                    X