Important News.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important News.

Amazing new technology this. kinda like spy talk. lets see how long it takes for someone to figure out whats going on.

I suppose If I put a piccie in it might make it seem like there is some text here but maybe not.
    Nili secundum desperandum

oh poo - the text is slightly visable. ogh well I tried!

Comment

Originally posted by FlySurfer - Edy.
      oh poo - the text is slightly visable. ogh well I tried!
      Well this is better dont you think or are you just kidding yourself ?
      Dam I am good
      Keith
      Last edited by hormygollop; 1 October 2003, 11:02.
      I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Amazing new technology this. kinda like spy talk. lets see how long it takes for someone to figure out whats going on.

I suppose If I put a piccie in it might make it seem like there is some text here but maybe not.
        Clearly visible if you highlight it as well.

Neville

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
          Well this is better dont you think or are you just kidding yourself ?
          Dam I am good
          Keith
          So is this

Neville

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
            So is this

Neville

birllnait touhgt it was ralley good (oo bcak to fornt in good) need to mkae up a cyrpitc cdoe so no noe udenrsantds it
            Last edited by Koi; 1 October 2003, 17:38.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
              birllnait touhgt it was ralley good (oo bcak to fornt in good) need to mkae up a cyrpitc cdoe so no noe udenrsantds it
              I've been trying find the right blue since the forum started! poo, you beat me to it.

Its fun to mess with people who don't know
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

yes but its a shame i dont know the html for the background colour. however I'm toooo lazy to fnid ti tou wnok hwta i maen ?

Comment

yes but its a shame i dont know the html for the background colour. however I'm toooo lazy to fnid ti tou wnok hwta i maen ?
                  Right you will see background is this dark bluish/ purpley color

Keith
                  Last edited by hormygollop; 2 October 2003, 15:02.
                  I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Right click veiw source and you will see background is this #003366

Keith

Try the one above, played around with the font type size and colour
                    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                    My choice
                    Back off

Comment

Thanks hormy, it wasnt that i didnt know how, I'm just lazy and busy this morning. but this is fun, lets see if we can make everyone think we are mad and continue the thread so that it may look interesting, however, if the game is not to be given away, some one needs to edit their text.

Comment

Thanks hormy, it wasnt that i didnt know how, I'm just lazy and busy this morning. but this is fun, lets see if we can make everyone think we are mad and continue the thread so that it may look interesting, however, if the game is not to be given away, some one needs to edit their text.
                        [color=#000033;]blue[/color]
                        [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
                        [size=5][/size]
                        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
                          blue
                          Blue is not quite the colour we had in mind however there must be quite a few who think this type of post is wierd. Well I have no problem being weird I have a certificate and I am proud of it. So there
                          Keith

Comment

Blue is not quite the colour we had in mind however there must be quite a few who think this type of post is wierd. Well I have no problem being weird I have a certificate and I am proud of it. So there
                            Keith
                            003366 doesnt work for me though what am i doing wrong
                            [size=5][/size]
                            [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
                              003366 doesnt work for me though what am i doing wrong
                              YES
                              [size=5][/size]

Comment

Working...
                              X