Mot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mot

Surf goes in for its MOT tomorrow,hope all goes well,the last time I put a motor through an MOT it cost me over a grand,plus I had to take a week off work for the work to be done on the motor!
    Powered by ????

Originally posted by RobD
    Surf goes in for its MOT tomorrow,hope all goes well,the last time I put a motor through an MOT it cost me over a grand,plus I had to take a week off work for the work to be done on the motor!

A breeze
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
      Mine just went through with no problem. Amazed me as I thought they would find something, especially as the brake pipes were flagged as corroded last year and may need changing soon - well a year later and they still aren't bad enough.

Plus my rear section of exhaust has a split in it and is all covered up with Gun Gum, tape and aluminium foil although I did a decent job so it isn't blowing.

The guy actually said that the motor was in really good condition (not bad for 11 years old).

Good luck, hope it passes

Comment

Passed!needed a small weld on tailpipe(which will prob need replaced soon)which cost an extra £20.00.I'm well chuffed!!!!