Time to go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to go...

Well, after buying my first Surf in 2004, just before joining this site, getting another one in 2007, and meeting Nina and converting her from a Peugeot to a 3rd Gen, my pride and joy 3.0 goes to a new home on Thursday.

I hope Andy will be happy with it, it's given me some great times, allowed me to get out to some amazing locations and helped me meet lots of wonderful people.

Over the last year, I have only used it on the farm, shifting stone, an Aga and fence posts, but no offroading, which is what is was bought and built up for - so now it's off to Scotland to be used for what it was setup for.

With the arrival of our son last month, I need something that is easier to get in and out of and can be used ever day and does more per gallon too....so it's off to Jeep land, and on Monday I'll be the new owner of a Grand Cherokee 2.7 CRD....and before I get the usual torrent of abuse, it's a great vehicle, very capable on and off road (Quadra trak 4x4 is stunning) and it's got General Grabber AT2 all round so not the usual soft road setup - and the chances of me going offroad in it, apart from the odd farm run, are fairly slim now....

Thanks for all the advice and info over the years..may well pop in for the odd question on the 3rd gen from time to time...
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Drama queen!

You can call in anytime with any questions about anything, you'll probably get better answers to any questions about Jeeps on here than on a Jeep forum anyway. I have two brains you know!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Drama queen!

You can call in anytime with any questions about anything, you'll probably get better answers to any questions about Jeeps on here than on a Jeep forum anyway. I have two brains you know!
      Two? Just wait for the Jeeurf, Jeurf, Jerf...hmmmmmmm
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Lexeep ?

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Jeeps that's drastic

Jess
          "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

erm was looking at jeeps for next 4x4
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

jeeps - harrrumph

the only things that like them are tin worms and gas stations

Comment