yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like Petrol 3rd Gen prices are on the up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by si tate View Post
    Hey i'll hold you to that because we may be down your way at some point next year.

As soon as you smell burning rubber mixed with unleaded, you won't be far away!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      As soon as you smell burning rubber mixed with unleaded, you won't be far away!
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
        Can I just remind everyone that we don't like Diesel Bob.

http://www.dieselbob.co.uk/goodbad.asp

Remember, he doesn't want your custom. Boooooooo!
        Thats pretty bad news. He's biased and incorrect. What I don't get is why he gives the 4M40 Mitsubishi 2.8 TD engine such high praise yet the 1KZ-TE gets slagged off. The 1KZ-TE is more powerful, more reliable, more economical and far easier to work on.

I've got a fair bit of experience on the 4M40 from the Pajero Exceed 2.8. It has a very weak fuel pump, a chocolate cylinder head (much like the early Surf heads), an unbelievably crap and stupidly complicated cooling circuit, poor quality injectors, a crank pulley that wears the nose off of the crankshaft, a water pump that automatically self destructs and a glow plug rail that does a superb job of draining the batteries but is useless at activating the glow plugs. I never got over 20mpg from it either. When its running well its a sweet engine but it needs a maintenance budget equal to the GDP of a small country.

There are few things in life that are more annoying than an opinionated mechanic.
        En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

Working...
        X