new web adress purchased.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by animal View Post
    I havnt yet mate but I'm sure I could do them for you easily enough. Pop round next time your passing and ill have a look at what needs doing mate.
    Will do...
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Some more visits done .
      Neal

Comment

Visited.
        As our chat last week, I'll get my wheels up to you sometime soon.

Comment

Hit a few times and looked around.. hope that helps with the Google Search engine.
          Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

few clicks from me as well

if your ever down reading way - I've a few stone chips i need sorting on my 55 passat..

Comment

Me too. Why have you got a broken link to a tattoo parlour on there?! Otherwise looks v smart - good work.

Comment

Search engines look for keywords and metadata, you optimise your site by sticking a load of bumpf in about what you do, areas you cover etc, my site would always come top for north east photographer based on my input, a friend whose missus was unhappy with the site I did for them as a quickie because it didn't look professional enough discarded my design/keywords/metadata and paid some knob designer a lot of money for a new site, he's on page three of google now, he was always top of page one with my crap site, go figure. There's companies you can pay a small fee for SEO, even free trials, I suggest you do a search and pick one, there'll be instructions to follow, fill in all the terms someone searching for you are likely to use, whatever you can think of and submit it, also fill in google registration or whatever its called now and submit your site, within a month you'll be seeing your traffic improve, presently you have one line of meta data relating to your business in kiddyminster, its not enough H

ps. not a bad site by the way, but too far for me.

Comment

Fair enough, I don't understand all the technical mumbo jumbo lol. A mate of mine from Brighton designed all the site for me 2 years ago, he's just about to revamp it all with pics of my newer van etc lol.
                  The links are being changed as a couple of then no longer exist,

Davehms , yeah no problem just let me know when they are going to be here and ill get them looking smart for you.

Animal
                  PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by DaveHMS View Post
                    Visited.
                    As our chat last week, I'll get my wheels up to you sometime soon.
                    I know a Dave in Cookham. It's not you though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                      I know a Dave in Cookham. It's not you though.
                      I'm the only Dave in Cookham with a truck - actually, technically the truck now belongs to my other 1/2, so I must review that statement and take on the status of being one of several Dave's in Cookham without a truck.

Comment

Working...
                      X