Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
        how would you get a surf in that tub ?
        Read what I wrote again.
        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Devon and Dorset

Comment

Saw a Nissan Patrol decked out in camo wallpaper while I was in Texas last month. In the right setting (on a hunting ranch) it looked cool, especially with the gunrack in the back and the carcass carrier on the front. Around the centre of Manchester maybe a bit, how shall we say,...

Odd?
            klicken bis das blut kommt

Comment

There is a bloke at work who has a newish 110 Lannie. It used to be black on black, black everything. He comes to work with a canoe on the top sometimes. Then he went a bit nuts on it. Fitted it with an external roll cage, and then zebra stripes. Including the handle of his bonnet-mounted spade.

Thing is, it's always immaculate. We reckon he used to respray it every night. He can't live more than 3 feet from work because there is never any mud on it, even in the worst weather. And when the site flooded in the heavy rain a couple of summers back, where did he park it?

Yes, miles away... eek! Moisture!

I would have matt camo if the truck was always going to look used, mud-spattered and functional, but the Mrs wouldn't have a pikey's burger-van tractor outside the house, no way....

YES I HAVE A 3RD GEN. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??!
              Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

So..... CONCLUSION!!!! We all have a little appreciation for a camo truck not only painted but also that gets used like a camo truck should!! However going with the majority I will not paint my truck for several reasons!!

Comment

Originally posted by moonpig View Post
                  Saw a Nissan Patrol decked out in camo wallpaper while I was in Texas last month. In the right setting (on a hunting ranch) it looked cool, especially with the gunrack in the back and the carcass carrier on the front. Around the centre of Manchester maybe a bit, how shall we say,...

Odd?
                  OI i heard that FERRET Fondler you!
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

I find this Subject Somewhat disturbing
                    Attached Files
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                      It was the 90's, same excuse for the paint...

LOL, they were pretty cutting edge back then, it was all the rage on Pirate4x4 and worked really well once you fit a anti-tramp bar!
                      Was never sure how great an idea it was on the front, having loose rear shackles floating around bouncing off the chassis, but it sure had some flex offroad, had to have front prop made with extra long splines as it would fall apart at first.

Is an ANTI-TRAMP BAR by ELECTRIC SIX
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                      X