yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!

Come on you lot...time to get up.....got a full day at work to look forward to ?
    The time is 5:24 a.m and I am extremely BORED at work.................only another 2 hours & 6 minutes to go then it's HOLIDAY TIME for a MONTH YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep! bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep! bleep!bleep! ahhhhhhhhh the sound of the alarm won't be hearing that for a while

2 hours & 5 minutes to FREEDOM
    Last edited by kazam401; 7 July 2004, 06:11.

I'm already up, and have been all night doing my shift, no bleep bleep for me, plenty Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz though

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy
      I'm already up, and have been all night doing my shift, no bleep bleep for me, plenty Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz though

Just leaving for work right now, and Ive left the alarm on snooze m8, 5 mins and its of again.

Fish
      If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Finish next Tuesday, and go back to work on the 13th... of SEPTEMBER!!!!

YEEHAR! I love my job!

Comment

Iv'e been up since 0520 this morning.Just been booking my hols. I finish 22 July and return on 17 August.
          BTW, I have had three weeks off already and I will have seven days to take before the end of November. Life's a beach!
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

I got laid off a month ago and you know what? I just dont care!

I have a few days work this weekend and the odd day here and there, I'm off to Scotland for 2 weeks at the end of the month and I dont know when my life will be 'normal' again and dont really care any more. Maybe when summer ends I'll go back to cutting down tree's, who knows, god I feel so decadent lol.
            ps: I think its great to set the alarm early, then you can say 'Oh, no work today, lets lie in'
            ...Woodie http://woodie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/D...%20Surfsml.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401
              Come on you lot...time to get up.....got a full day at work to look forward to ?
              The time is 5:24 a.m and I am extremely BORED at work.................only another 2 hours & 6 minutes to go then it's HOLIDAY TIME for a MONTH YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep! bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep!bleep! bleep!bleep! ahhhhhhhhh the sound of the alarm won't be hearing that for a while

2 hours & 5 minutes to FREEDOM
              If my sums are right you only had about 4 hours sleep. I thought you were waiting for the north pier to clear so you could switch the lights off (1.30am )
              Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

sleep?... what's that?
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Diveboy
                  Finish next Tuesday, and go back to work on the 13th... of SEPTEMBER!!!!

YEEHAR! I love my job!

Off for 3 days at end of this month, then back for two weeks and then 2 weeks off..still 9 days to take!!!
                  Gaz

Comment

W**k

4 more 12 hr Day shifts to go then 16 days of to play in my new surf i pick up on TUESDAY. YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                    Rick

Comment

Working...
                    X