Temperature rising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temperature rising

3degC here and rising at a rate of 1degC and hour since 11pm according to my weather station. The ice that made walking down the road difficult at 7pm is now just tarmac.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Yeah noticed it at about ten here.

Going to be cold again Monday !

Comment

I wish, Couldn't get my house door open this morning it was frozen solid and not just the lock either. Freezing up again tonight too.

Ben

Comment

Thawing here and raining = ice rink in the morning!!

Cheers, Nick
        "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V View Post
          Thawing here and raining = ice rink in the morning!!

Cheers, Nick
          It wasn't too bad once I reached roads that had been treated during the snow. Eling was an ice rink tho
          Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Wee bit of a thaw on here too, but feels cold this morning.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
              It wasn't too bad once I reached roads that had been treated during the snow. Eling was an ice rink tho
              Yeah, the main roads are fine, it's just that my side road is on a hill and off course, no salt & grit! Shame it's gone though was out through the forest a couple of days ago boldly going where no car had gone before

Cheers, Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V View Post
                Yeah, the main roads are fine, it's just that my side road is on a hill and off course, no salt & grit! Shame it's gone though was out through the forest a couple of days ago boldly going where no car had gone before

Cheers, Nick
                Not quite true about the new forest. My dogs go out on the forest twice a day, rain, shine, snow, or ice. The roads were in better condition than last january.
                Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                  Not quite true about the new forest. My dogs go out on the forest twice a day, rain, shine, snow, or ice. The roads were in better condition than last january.
                  Couldn't believe how good the roads out Romsey/Ower/Wellow were. Even out through Furzley, Bramshaw and out to Ringwood weren't bad. Get back into town where the gritters were supposed to be and we are fcuked!!!

Cheers, Nick

Comment

its biosurf's falt its got warmer he knocked one out in the street
                    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Dropped overnight, but up to 4C again now and rising at 1C an hour. Pressure dropping, outlook is rain.

I get bored of snow and ice after a day or so, so I'm glad. Might be able to get the bike out again soon!
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                      X