X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2 delinquents

Lovely snow
    Attached Files

They look so innocent till they rag you round the kitchen.

Hey shirl have you not been round oakwood in the snow with the top down on the BMW yet.
    Last edited by si tate; 3 December 2010, 19:07.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

well Si thought about it ...lol, but I put the hard top on for the winter (not easy when youre vertically challenged), so decided against it. I will sell it next year as I don't really know why I bought it ( women ! ) Hubby has pinched my surf, so I'm stuck. Getting out the back through that tunnel is treacherous, so we parked the hilux in the front garden.
      Attached Files

Comment

I forgot about the house you have to drive under to get to yours.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Nice E36 Vert ya got there! In Estoril too! i've had 2 now, well one E36 in Estoril blue, and an E46 Vert in Titanium Silver.... ya gotta love the ///M !!
          www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Yep Si ..under that blasted tunnel...The warden in the retirement flats does nothing to clear the snow...If an ambulance is required to get through there it would be impossible...there's no room for error..i should know, I scrapped the side of my M5 in a moment of being distracted by my mother who has dementia...ouch!

We were supposed to be reducing our vehicles, so if I want a 3rd gen, then I have to sell the M3 (so the other half says) Of course he says that he will keep MY 2nd gen and his 5 series tourer. Also got 2 motorhomes in the front garden (one being my sister's Bedford CF) plus a bedford donor cab + chassis, which is slowly getting dismantled. Getting a bit crowded now

Comment

Working...
            X