snorkel wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snorkel wanted

a little cheeky to put here i know,iv just put a thread in the wanted bit that i want a snorkel,see there for details,more people{stormforce} have a better chance of seeing it here

i have a safari snorkel that will be on ebay soon , forum members will get a discount
    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

make one mate to be honest if i did it again i wouldnt go to the expense of getting a LR snorkal top i would just leave it like this
      Last edited by steve s; 3 December 2010, 17:46.

Comment

that is just drain pipe and fittings?
        is there any thing in the engine bay for collecting or draining water/moisture?I am all for d i y but I dont want it to be the cause of other issues
        Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Snorkel

Hi if you cant be bothered makeing one l have a brand new Safari Snorkel still in the box for a 2nd gen.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

I'd like a safari one, how much?
            I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
              that is just drain pipe and fittings?
              is there any thing in the engine bay for collecting or draining water/moisture?I am all for d i y but I dont want it to be the cause of other issues
              no and i have had it on for over a year,but i can turn the LR top to face back when its raining hard or if im going through deep water

Comment

with out the LR top you should make it for £10 or + £24 with .i would nt bother with the top just screw the bend facing the back ,works a treat better than £100 - £200 for a safari and you would still have to cut two holes in your truck

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
                  Hi if you cant be bothered makeing one l have a brand new Safari Snorkel still in the box for a 2nd gen.
                  Hi Hilux,
                  I'd like a price on it as well.
                  Tony

Comment

I will never understand why people are apparently quite happy to offer themselves up for ridicule by putting things on their vehicles like drain pipes!

Comment

Well, if you are happy to spend £200 on what is effectively a pretty drainpipe, thats up to you.

I did for my 2nd gen, but I'll sure as hell not for my 3rd gen. I'm sure Steve's is just as effective as the branded one.
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                        Well, if you are happy to spend £200 on what is effectively a pretty drainpipe, thats up to you.

I did for my 2nd gen, but I'll sure as hell not for my 3rd gen. I'm sure Steve's is just as effective as the branded one.
                        thanks for that

Comment

Originally posted by TOYOTATONY View Post
                          I will never understand why people are apparently quite happy to offer themselves up for ridicule by putting things on their vehicles like drain pipes!

Ingenuity?
                          To show others who are on a tight budget and/or won't succumb to brand names?

Comment

I have been eyeing up stainless tube and will build something like the erstwhile Andy 'Boyo' did for his LC.
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                              I have been eyeing up stainless tube and will build something like the erstwhile Andy 'Boyo' did for his LC.

Give Dave (WEBBO) a shout, he works with stainless tube.

Comment

Working...
                              X