Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveHMS View Post
    Can you still own pistols in France?
    It brought a tear to my eye handing in mine following the prohibition here.
    .357 6" blue Python, .38 2" Airweight S&W, 9mm Browning HP, .22 Ruger.
    Only thing left is the Anschutz 520/61 & unless I can find another friendly land owner that will allow me a shoot, the days of that are numbered.
    Arse.
    A lot of people felt and still feel the same way, as for the Anschutz you could always join a club.
    Neal

Comment

Originally posted by DaveHMS View Post
      Can you still own pistols in France?
      It brought a tear to my eye handing in mine following the prohibition here.
      .357 6" blue Python, .38 2" Airweight S&W, 9mm Browning HP, .22 Ruger.
      Only thing left is the Anschutz 520/61 & unless I can find another friendly land owner that will allow me a shoot, the days of that are numbered.
      Arse.
      Yes pistols no problem here infact nothing is a problem but it has to be semi auto one guy has an Acuracy international 338 Laupa Mag at the club .50BMG is allowed but bit overkill .
      Supressers and magazine sizes are unlimited too.
      Blackpowder anybody can buy and in any amounts

Comment

Originally posted by millepeed View Post
        hi all just thought i would introduce myself i live in kings lynn norfolk im new to 4x4s but just bought myself atoyota gen 2 and i love it, ive had most fast cars fast bikes even raced bikes for a while but now as i clock up the years started looking for some more excitment on and off road, there are a few guys where i work one is on this site and im looking forward to going off road with them. as i said its a gen2 3.0td ssrx ltd green over silver procomp 2 inchlift springs with pro comp es9000 shox all round late gen3 alloys etcetc. it is in imaculate condition paid the money though, looking forward to prob asking loads of questions and i hope getting the answers and hopfully meeting a few of you. vin
        Hello Vin welcome. Post some pics Cheers....Mick.
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Just as a slight deviation in the thread... I dont have any problem at all with responsible gun ownership, but I note some of you bemoaning the fact that you can no longer own certain types of guns.

Do you not think drastic cuts in the number and types of guns one can own is a step in the direction of stopping us getting into a situation like the Americans, where gun related deaths per capita FAR outnumber the amount in the UK?

There is undeniably a correlation between the amount of guns in circulation and the amount of gun related crimes / deaths is there not? Or do you think gun control could be better in the UK than the USA and still allow ownership of other types of gun with no greater risk?
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

hi guys thanks for the welcome as for bikes i dont race or even ride anymore but yes one of you was correct in saying a aprillia rsvr1000 then went onto a yammyr1 virgin framed and tweaked bike for the track was a complete animal but grate to ride. webbo will catch you at work and talk about the offroading at xmas i cant wait, truck has been excelent in this weather prob is it gets me to work with all snow n ice. will post pics when i take some. just put a spare wheel cover on truck pollished stainless kind but dont think i like it think i prefur looking at wheel and at2 rubber. have now orderd the bulbs to do insturment dials and switchs hopfully get that done for the w/end cheers again for the welcome .vince
            surfs just steal all ya money

Comment

Working...
            X