just to say hi all as im a new to 4x4s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just to say hi all as im a new to 4x4s

hi all just thought i would introduce myself i live in kings lynn norfolk im new to 4x4s but just bought myself atoyota gen 2 and i love it, ive had most fast cars fast bikes even raced bikes for a while but now as i clock up the years started looking for some more excitment on and off road, there are a few guys where i work one is on this site and im looking forward to going off road with them. as i said its a gen2 3.0td ssrx ltd green over silver procomp 2 inchlift springs with pro comp es9000 shox all round late gen3 alloys etcetc. it is in imaculate condition paid the money though, looking forward to prob asking loads of questions and i hope getting the answers and hopfully meeting a few of you. vin
    surfs just steal all ya money

Hi and welcome to the forum
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

hi there, bike racer here too, bemsee/new era/national superstock on a zx10r, i'm just south of diss and have bought a gen 2, 2.4, where do you off road over that way?

Comment

just a thought...... aprilia mille ?

Comment

welcome from another ex biker..

I was always deemed too big to race at 6'4" but used to love my bikes - last one was a awesome looking 99 R1, tuned up and spec'd up - I was a fast road/track rider..

few years back seen too many mate have accidents etc so hung up the leathers, flirted with fast cars for a while, now I'm here and loving the truck...

yours sounds nice..

Comment

Welcome Vince, see you at work Thursday Mate .........

Comment

Hi and welcome mate , you won't go far wrong with a surf.

Webbo, did you get my reply to your PM?
              Neal

Comment

Hello welcome to the forum
                Am a bike rider too. I have an R6 but its just for road use

Comment

welcome dude
                  am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Hi mate another ex biker welcome in and the camaraderie is as good as the bikers wave
                    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
                      Hi and welcome mate , you won't go far wrong with a surf.

Webbo, did you get my reply to your PM?
                      Yes Neal I did Thank You. I new you would not be Disapointed with the CZ 452 I have two of them and they are great. Which remmington...model calibre are you getting ? I have the 700sps tatical in .243 win I can certinly recommend that also, There is a piccy I loaded on here ages ago titiled Guns but I'm Bu$$ered if I now how to link it to this thread I'm sure somebody will.. Keep up with the Guns Neal.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
                        Yes Neal I did Thank You. I new you would not be Disapointed with the CZ 452 I have two of them and they are great. Which remmington...model calibre are you getting ? I have the 700sps tatical in .243 win I can certinly recommend that also, There is a piccy I loaded on here ages ago titiled Guns but I'm Bu$$ered if I now how to link it to this thread I'm sure somebody will.. Keep up with the Guns Neal.
                        We're almost ending up with the same things , it's a Remmy 700 Police but in .308, hopefully will be ready at the same time as the AR. .
                        Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
                          We're almost ending up with the same things , it's a Remmy 700 Police but in .308, hopefully will be ready at the same time as the AR. .
                          You are allowed .308 in the UK? I thought it was just .22
                          Here in France anything goes if you have the appropriate license which as everything here takes forever to get other members of the club I go to have M4's Ak's etc but it’s just target shooting.
                          I can’t afford an AR at the moment but I have just got a Smith and Wesson M&P pistol in 9mm

Comment

Can you still own pistols in France?
                            It brought a tear to my eye handing in mine following the prohibition here.
                            .357 6" blue Python, .38 2" Airweight S&W, 9mm Browning HP, .22 Ruger.
                            Only thing left is the Anschutz 520/61 & unless I can find another friendly land owner that will allow me a shoot, the days of that are numbered.
                            Arse.

Comment

Originally posted by rbaz View Post
                              You are allowed .308 in the UK? I thought it was just .22
                              Here in France anything goes if you have the appropriate license which as everything here takes forever to get other members of the club I go to have M4's Ak's etc but it’s just target shooting.
                              I can’t afford an AR at the moment but I have just got a Smith and Wesson M&P pistol in 9mm
                              Just target for me at the mo and yes it sounds as though you have similar rules to us however no semi auto above .22 and no full auto, your 7.62 and 5.56 you mention would be straight pull only, larger calibers such Cheytac, "BMG" etc, you need home office approval and I "think" they are used on military ranges only, could be wrong there though but I don't know of any other clubs that have the range to take that type of round.
                              Pistols are a no no here unless you live in Ireland or the Isle of Mann or your using black powder only.
                              Neal

Comment

Working...
                              X