No announcement yet.

Justice at last!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi l know l have posted this in another THREAD but incase people have been following this THREAD the Pillock got 15 years yesterday hope he rots in hell.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

15years of pure hell with a bit of luck. one thing he,ll never be constipated again.

Comment

Trouble is he will be segregated along with all the nonces and protected, then do about 7 years, justice in this country is a joke. H

Comment

My heart goes out to your Daughter and Wife...hope the scumbag gets a good dose of his own medicine in the showers..15 years isnt nearly long enough for taking away a childhood and the security a family should have in its own home and neighbourhood.
          May he rot in the hell of his own making because Karma is a beautiful thing.
          Take care of your nearest and dearest.
          so long and thanks for all the mud

Comment

There is no sentance long or harsh enough for such "people" but 15 years is a result, at least. 150 years would be closer to the mark.

cheers

peace
            cal
            Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
              The Pillock that has submitted my family to 4 arson attacks over the last 12months has been found Guilty of 8 "Indecent Assult charges and 4 Rape charges" on my daughter when she was between the age of 6 to 10, she is now aged 27.
              GOD bless our Justice system he is back in court on Monday for sentencing,
              l would throw he keys away if l could. Our only hope is the fire attacks will stop now just whish we could have nailed him on the arson attacks.
              I'm very happy there is some justice at last. I'm very unhappy that this has ever happened. This has also happend to people I know and they never get over it. I wish you all the best with this.
              Regards,
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                I'm very happy there is some justice at last. I'm very unhappy that this has ever happened. This has also happend to people I know and they never get over it. I wish you all the best with this.
                Regards,
                Was thinking the same fantastic result should get a hard time inside and really hope time/justice is a healer for your family

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
                  There is no sentance long or harsh enough for such "people" but 15 years is a result, at least. 150 years would be closer to the mark.

cheers

peace
                  cal
                  Hi to be honest he got "6 to 8years" for each of the "8 Indecent Assults" and "15 years for each of the 4 actual Rapes" so work that out it comes to 124 years in total but they are all running concurntly l think the word is so he only does the longest time which 15 years with no parole, he is 58 now so he will be 73 before he is released.
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

That sounds a lot better, especially the "no parole" bit, Lets hope the authorities don't ease up as he gets older, congrats on the result. H

Comment

Working...
                    X