Justice at last!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice at last!!!!!!!

The Pillock that has submitted my family to 4 arson attacks over the last 12months has been found Guilty of 8 "Indecent Assult charges and 4 Rape charges" on my daughter when she was between the age of 6 to 10, she is now aged 27.
    GOD bless our Justice system he is back in court on Monday for sentencing,
    l would throw he keys away if l could. Our only hope is the fire attacks will stop now just whish we could have nailed him on the arson attacks.
    Live Life To The Full

at least you get some good news before christmas, hopefully he gets what he really deserves in prison,

Comment

Hi thanks i cant print what l would like to happen to him.
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

we all know and it involves a big guy named Terence!!!

Comment

Thats a result,but no matter what the sentance is, it'll never be enough for the scum bag !! Hope your family can now be a bit more at ease knowing justice has been done.
          www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Thanks Fraser with a bit of luck l will get them pictures to you over the weekend and the details.

Regards Hilux-Bob
            Live Life To The Full

Comment

fcuckin scumbag,hope you and your family feel better now,is that the guy who burnt your truck out.hope he goes to a proper prison and not holiday camp eh,then he may get what he deserve.these people make me mad

Comment

Originally posted by greeley View Post
                fcuckin scumbag,hope you and your family feel better now,is that the guy who burnt your truck out.hope he goes to a proper prison and not holiday camp eh,then he may get what he deserve.these people make me mad
                Hi yes we are quite sure it was him that had all the fire,s done but we cant prove it.
                Live Life To The Full

Comment

glad something is being done but the unfortunate bit is he might get a few years while your daughter can suffer with it for rest of life i hope not.
                  i know how you feel becuase we had a someone we became friends with who touched my daughter up.
                  myself n wife suffer with mental health issue's n made video satatements but my daughter who is now 10 couldnt open up n she killed me by ignoring me for 6 months.
                  we had social services n different groups all over us for 2 years because of our health etc.
                  my wife was also done over by her family but nothing was done for her as she wasnt believed.
                  the only thing we had on our side was the police for my daughter who took the guy to court under new child protection rules n he got 15 years on offenders register but no jail sentance n can still keep the job he was doing they needed my girl to open up more. i cant go for him as their is to many n to much crap in the press about mental health n if i went off on one well id be put away for a long time n prob be in the press n that way i wont be able to protect my daughter locked up :-(
                  i really hope it is all over for your family n mostly your daughter but i will say please keep a eye on her as it can affect her still or in years to come my wife still suffers with it n im hoping my daughter can get over it in time.
                  mine n my familys heart goes out to your family n mostly your daughter

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                    glad something is being done but the unfortunate bit is he might get a few years while your daughter can suffer with it for rest of life i hope not.
                    i know how you feel becuase we had a someone we became friends with who touched my daughter up.
                    myself n wife suffer with mental health issue's n made video satatements but my daughter who is now 10 couldnt open up n she killed me by ignoring me for 6 months.
                    we had social services n different groups all over us for 2 years because of our health etc.
                    my wife was also done over by her family but nothing was done for her as she wasnt believed.
                    the only thing we had on our side was the police for my daughter who took the guy to court under new child protection rules n he got 15 years on offenders register but no jail sentance n can still keep the job he was doing they needed my girl to open up more. i cant go for him as their is to many n to much crap in the press about mental health n if i went off on one well id be put away for a long time n prob be in the press n that way i wont be able to protect my daughter locked up :-(
                    i really hope it is all over for your family n mostly your daughter but i will say please keep a eye on her as it can affect her still or in years to come my wife still suffers with it n im hoping my daughter can get over it in time.
                    mine n my familys heart goes out to your family n mostly your daughter
                    Hi thanks for the kind words and l am sorry you have had to go through all this awell and the shit the follows, it took 17years for my daughter to open up and as you say it could take a few more years to settle. Thanks again.

Regards Bob
                    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Thats great news Bob! Hopefully you can get your lives back now you have some closure. Would be a shame if the other inmates were to find out what he's in for eh?
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

The other inmates will know before he gets there, its ironic realy 24 years ago l used to run imates and warders all over the country to different courts
                        when l was on the taxi,s. Speaking to several of the warders they said you would be surprised how infomation slips out.
                        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Just in!!!!!!

JUST been told he has been sentenced to 15years with no parole thats a good result.
                          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Ahhhh, justice occasionally works!
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

thats good result mate
                              at least its over now
                              15 years thats got to make him cat a
                              what prison is he at
                              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...