rear window tint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
    Luke, as you're an expert, no doubt I don't need to tell you you don't need to take the window apart, nor do I need to tell you to lower the rear tailgate, click the slam catches closed and after carefully providing cushioned support for the now horizontal glass ( i used tressles built up to right height) put the key in and gently let the glass wind out. I also probably don't need to tell you that you can extend the glass out of the back door significantly further than when it goes into the frame top, and nor do you need reminding that if you extend it too far, it "can" fall out.....
    Not too bad to tint bar the 2 top corners as there are 2 radii... but you'll know how to get round that won't you?
    haha,good one,i found out the hard way that the window comes straight out,when i was cleaning it,boy did i panick,haha

Comment

Originally posted by greeley View Post
      haha,good one,i found out the hard way that the window comes straight out,when i was cleaning it,boy did i panick,haha
      was funny though lol you got the number for mudmuppets ? been work already 2day so gna try and sort it 2night
      http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Working...
      X