rear window tint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear window tint

right i'm about to head out and get some tint for the back window can any one give me simpel distructions to take it out to tint and put it back in thanks
    http://www.mudmuppet.com

Dont use Hammerite.

I'll get my coat.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I think soapy water is used when applying it.

I've never tried it since I spray tinted my Cortina Mk1's windows.
      What a mess that was.
      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

i'm a dab hand at tinting just want to take the window out to do it

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
          I think soapy water is used when applying it.

I've never tried it since I spray tinted my Cortina Mk1's windows.
          What a mess that was.
          hahahahahahahahahah
          www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
            i'm a dab hand at tinting just want to take the window out to do it
            course you are,you think your good at everything,ive met peolple like you b4,

bullshitters i call em

Comment

And I thought I was abrasive.

Comment

Originally posted by davec170 View Post
                And I thought I was abrasive.

i have to live next door to him

Comment

right i'm about to head out and get some tint for the back window can any one give me simpel distructions to take it out to tint and put it back in thanks
                  according to this he wants to distruct his back window,i woudnt advise that

Comment

Originally posted by greeley View Post
                    i have to live next door to him
                    Well, tell him to sell his own wheels then.

Comment

Originally posted by davec170 View Post
                      Well, tell him to sell his own wheels then.

i know,his ebay account is down though he said so just listed em for him.im a gud guy

Comment

i know,his ebay account is down though he said so just listed em for him.im a gud guy
                        yeah but they still aint sold and think i't come out shit looked ok till i had to take the window down to shut the thing gna take it back off and redo it wile sitting in the boot 2moro lol should never of said i was a dab hand at it been years since i done it last and never with the window in lol

Comment

yeah but they still aint sold and think i't come out shit looked ok till i had to take the window down to shut the thing gna take it back off and redo it wile sitting in the boot 2moro lol should never of said i was a dab hand at it been years since i done it last and never with the window in lol
                          come on luke,admit it,theres gotta be somethiong you havnt done before.i reckon its window tinting.anyway let it snow let it snow

just put up the decorations,well the missus has,i feel all christmassy now

Comment

come on luke,admit it,theres gotta be somethiong you havnt done before.i reckon its window tinting.anyway let it snow let it snow

just put up the decorations,well the missus has,i feel all christmassy now
                            there's plenty i'm shit at mate trust me just ask the mrs and thank's for putting up the deck's you no that emma will be wanting them up now p.s roll on the 7th

Comment

Luke, as you're an expert, no doubt I don't need to tell you you don't need to take the window apart, nor do I need to tell you to lower the rear tailgate, click the slam catches closed and after carefully providing cushioned support for the now horizontal glass ( i used tressles built up to right height) put the key in and gently let the glass wind out. I also probably don't need to tell you that you can extend the glass out of the back door significantly further than when it goes into the frame top, and nor do you need reminding that if you extend it too far, it "can" fall out.....
                              Not too bad to tint bar the 2 top corners as there are 2 radii... but you'll know how to get round that won't you?
                              "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
                              X