Christ it's cold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
    Still tshirt weather here, haven't put heating on yet, as its still to warm, have the wind coming over from the sahara still, hopefully it will keep going till at least march.D
    Long time no hearfrom, how's things?
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
      Long time no hearfrom, how's things?
      Hiya mate, not to bad, just keeping my head down till things improve, touch wood,(as he touches top of head). Hows life in your neck of the woods.
      According to an EU survey, Greece has the most expensive supermarkets, wondered why i have been eating porridge for the last 4 months, lol, have just got a new toy though, supposed to collect it from Athens Lavrion on Sunday, if the wind direction changes.
      Attached Files
      www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Is that an ex Sunsail one? Nice boat. I once went on a flotilla Holiday out of Lavrion.
        I have loads still to do, house to finish, another house to start, Jeeps in bits etc.
        Only thing that's in one piece is the Toyota!
        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Still doing bits at our place as well, the yachts a Carter 33, not been a charter boat, got meself a Rover 620 TI, quite the pocket rocket, hows work, good or quiet, dead as a dodo here, has been for the last 18 months.
          www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

greece

i lived in corfu for nearly 12 years - loved the weather and learned the language but they joined the eec and ruined the country so i left and went to thailand - had a good life there, have a lot of friends and good memories from greece.

Comment

Just walked the river looking for some fishing 'hotspots' and it's bl00dy freezing here!! Me thinks a day in the warm to sort some tackle (read "put off til it's warmer!" )

Cheers, Nick
              "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Working...
              X