FREE - clear front bumper indicator lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE - clear front bumper indicator lights

Hi, I've replaced my clear front bumper indicators and now have a spare set if anyone wants to pick them up (free) local to isleworth, Middlesex.

The driver side has a very slight crack, but it's not too bad.

Drop me a text on 07595 115564 if you're interested.

Cheers, Virgo

I just give 20 quid or something for some on ebay! Kind of you to offer
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

hi virgo i might be lucky this time with the fronts i know this might be salt in the wounds from the rear set you posted but would you post?
      I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry for the hijack but does anyone know if the clear rear lights are MOT legal?? I have a set on and the red bulbs are not great and I get beeped an flashed at,as the driver behind thinks I'm in reverse!!
        I also have front and side indicator lenses if anyone is interested all in good nick.(3rd gen orange type not clear)

Comment

Originally posted by noobysurfer View Post
          Sorry for the hijack but does anyone know if the clear rear lights are MOT legal?? I have a set on and the red bulbs are not great and I get beeped an flashed at,as the driver behind thinks I'm in reverse!!
          Well that can't be good! You're not supposed to be able to see any white at all. In your case it's probably pinkish? But I would change the bulbs just so you didn't scare people behind you. I have orange bulbs in my clear front indicators, and they are more orange now than they were with orange indicators so you should be able to get red (or red-der) ones.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

the LED bulbs work well IMHO

Comment

Hi tonupteabag, to be honest I was hoping somebody might be able to pick them up... Only as work / time is hectic until end of January

Comment

Thanks lads, I didn't know we could get LEDs for our surfs! I'll try halfrauds.btw the bulbs that are in are pinkish and I bought them from roughtrax for clear lens lights so I doubt there is any redder ones!

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
                  hi virgo i might be lucky this time with the fronts i know this might be salt in the wounds from the rear set you posted but would you post?
                  i was hoping maybe virgo would have updated the other thread but oh well, i did indeed pay for the lens', people have lives outside of this forum, and sometimes shit happens in life, so as i have apologised to virgo i dont see why people who havent the first notion of the reasons behind delay in payment to virgo should jump up on their soap box....

everyone is just so quick to fire off a response from their keyboard, but i said i'd leave it sit on previous thread,

yes at the time subs weren't paid, and yes i did not return calls or such, but that was due to me not being in possession of my phone....

but hey f**k it here i am, i have the tar and the feathers whenever you guys are ready....

Comment

...to be honest, I was going to update the other thread but shit happens in life, and I haven't had time...

Back to the clear indicators, would be local pick up only if anyones wants them...

Cheers, Amit

Comment

Originally posted by virgo View Post
                      ...to be honest, I was going to update the other thread but shit happens in life, and I haven't had time...

Back to the clear indicators, would be local pick up only if anyones wants them...

Cheers, Amit
                      What part of the smoke are you in??

Alan
                      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
                        i was hoping maybe virgo would have updated the other thread but oh well, i did indeed pay for the lens', people have lives outside of this forum, and sometimes shit happens in life, so as i have apologised to virgo i dont see why people who havent the first notion of the reasons behind delay in payment to virgo should jump up on their soap box....

everyone is just so quick to fire off a response from their keyboard, but i said i'd leave it sit on previous thread,

yes at the time subs weren't paid, and yes i did not return calls or such, but that was due to me not being in possession of my phone....

but hey f**k it here i am, i have the tar and the feathers whenever you guys are ready....

My Apologies mate i have neither looked/seen the other thread since, my mistake i should have checked not assumed again my apologies

virgo it's no problem about the lenses if someone closer can pick them up let them go i'm not to fussed about the clear fronts yet still got to fit the rears first

Comment

Tonupteabag, it turns out that I'm forced to take a day off on Monday so I've got a chance to post the lights to you...

Drop me a text with your details & I'll send them off.

Cheers, Virgo

Comment

Originally posted by virgo View Post
                            Tonupteabag, it turns out that I'm forced to take a day off on Monday so I've got a chance to post the lights to you...

Drop me a text with your details & I'll send them off.

Cheers, Virgo
                            Hi mate you have a text lol

Comment

Working...
                            X