Snow on the way "WAHOOOOOO"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post
    Apparently i have no excuse as i own a 4x4, and was the only one in for 2 days last time, even the boss who lives in town 3 miles from the office didn't make it for "health and saftey" reasons...
    Ditto. Until the chap who wrote the policy got stuck and didn't make it in. Then, miraculously, policy changed, and you were allowed a day's extra leave! The bl00dy accounts department (one of whom can practically see the building she works in from her house!) didn't make it in, citing it was to dangerous to walk in. She tripped herself up though when she got in and was talking about sledging with the kids...

I got in just fine by the way, and it was fine to walk also. Took me a very pleasant hour down snowy footpaths and across fields to cover the 2.5 miles when I walked in for the fun of it.

Next time, offer to do a taxi service for the cost of your fuel. You get to play in the snow, and have the satisfaction of p1ssing off the people making excuses
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Can't have too many at work, won't get time to beat my laps record.....

yes i said laps cus its how many laps in 1 minute before you slag me engrish orf.....

Hey 5 oclock me forcoffee homy........
      Remember arrows are silent.....................
      Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

I hope it holds off until the weekend, I'm traveling down to Milton Keynes to pick up the new truck on Friday!

6 hours on the bus, lovely!

Then comes the good part, I get to drive all the way back!
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
          I hope it holds off until the weekend, I'm traveling down to Milton Keynes to pick up the new truck on Friday!

6 hours on the bus, lovely!

Then comes the good part, I get to drive all the way back!
          OOHHHHH....what you got jim.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            OOHHHHH....what you got jim.
            Ah, you'll have to wait until the weekend mate, there will be pics and info a plenty.

As a tempter I will tell you that it's intercooled!
            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
              Ah, you'll have to wait until the weekend mate, there will be pics and info a plenty.

As a tempter I will tell you that it's intercooled!
              Is it..gulp...a scania
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Well we've had a bit here today, tomoz n friday supposed to tip it down. H

Comment

It's all fcuked up here in Aberdeenshire. Snowed & thawed then snowed & thawed some more then froze & snowed. As usual, gritters didn't get out quick enough and there was / is utter carnage, roads closed everywhere and just taken nearly 3 hours to do what should be a 30 min run home from work. New tyres (GT Savero's) were great on the fresh stuff but as you would expect as crap as anything else on the miles of black ice. Supposed to get worse tonight

Ben

Comment

Where is all the pics then
                    No sign of snow over here yet

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                      I charge £30 per wheel normally but any member of this forum gets them done for £25 per wheel unless very heavily corroded.
                      That's to do them any colour
                      Steve 07895393564
                      will give you a bell 2moro can you sort shipping ? and there not that bad just the lacker's ####ed
                      http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Working...
                      X