skint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skint

546 quid for a mot, idler arm rear hub seals renew rear brakes 6 hrs labour they said, got you by the b@lls if you cant do the job yourself, o joy,

Originally posted by caney View Post
    546 quid for a mot, idler arm rear hub seals renew rear brakes 6 hrs labour they said, got you by the b@lls if you cant do the job yourself, o joy,
    You can do the job yourself mate, there is enough "How to's" on here and plenty that will offer advice. Give it a go.
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
      You can do the job yourself mate, there is enough "How to's" on here and plenty that will offer advice. Give it a go.
      failing that, pop round to your nearest fellow forum members house with a crate of the finest beverage and voila!
      My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

Drop the crate at my place and I'll give you directions to Dr Anglegrinder ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Things arnt always as bad as they seem. I have done alot of the work on my surf myself because i never really could afford to pay someone else to do it and theres a better satisfaction when youve done it yourself also. I have found that this forum gives great advise on practically anything so go on give it a go, you have nothing to loose but alot to gain!!!

Comment

The biggest things that stop me from doing more stuff on the Surf myself are lack of decent tools (although I can usually have a dig through my dad's garage and find most things. Eventually.), lack of space to work (again working at my dad's house makes things bearable there) and finally, the lack of time. Between school, the wife & the nipper it's difficult to give up time on them to spend it working on the Surf.

I've had a 2" bodylift kit sitting around for a couple of months and just haven't found the time to actually do it yet. Any North Staffs/South Cheshire Surfers fancy joining in sometime?!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
              The biggest things that stop me from doing more stuff on the Surf myself are lack of decent tools (although I can usually have a dig through my dad's garage and find most things. Eventually.), lack of space to work (again working at my dad's house makes things bearable there) and finally, the lack of time. Between school, the wife & the nipper it's difficult to give up time on them to spend it working on the Surf.

I've had a 2" bodylift kit sitting around for a couple of months and just haven't found the time to actually do it yet. Any North Staffs/South Cheshire Surfers fancy joining in sometime?!
              That will soon change mate...
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

thats true enough!!

Comment

Working...
                X