No announcement yet.

Uxbridge 18th July (new thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished loading the trailer up and just got out the carpark and got a puncture in the trailer , no spare . Lucky I had one of those 'whipped cream' puncture cans I bought 'just in case ' . I can fully recommend them .

Rick
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
      Finished loading the trailer up and just got out the carpark and got a puncture in the trailer , no spare . Lucky I had one of those 'whipped cream' puncture cans I bought 'just in case ' . I can fully recommend them .

Rick
      any good with sausages?
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
        any good with sausages?
        Had 2 new tyres and tubes fitted today , bloke who changed them almost choked to death when he let the air out of the 'whipped cream' one . He said the gas was like ammonia and he could not breath .
        Glad I know that now , as I was going to change them me self , better him then me , eh !!!!!
        DEFINATLEY no good with sausages , well at least the ones I crematted .

Rick (carbon king)
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
          And a big thanks to all who turned out, good to see that we attracted some interest from a quite a few people. Including the dealer who never realised Surfs had such a big following.
          Thanks to all who brought some food, drink, gazebo's etc along and thanks again to Vagarant catering Co. for cooking it all. Was nice to see a 2" body lift being done by a pro with his helper Geoff (rubblebags)
          Hope you all enjoyed it, I will organise it again for next year if the interest is there.
          Does organising it stretch to another Lift Kit installation ? (cheekily offers his 2nd gen for the next show)
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Rick
            I always carry one of them now since I had a puncture in the pouring rain on Chrismas eve 2 years ago. Had a real problem changing the wheel by the side of the road because I didn't have a Jack handle (had to use mole grips), the layby was on a slope, no chocks and the wheel had stuck on the hub. Wish I'd had a can then. Next time I had a puncture I used one of those cans and it lasted for 2 weeks until I had time to take it to the tyre place, never lost a pound of pressure even with a 2 inch nail in the middle of the tread.

They really are the motorist's friend. You just need to tell the tyre fitter about it so that they don't sniff it. Also you need to replace the valve cos it will never work properly again.

Cheers

Comment

DEFINATLEY no good with sausages , well at least the ones I crematted .

Rick (carbon king)
              Yeah I'm still trying to get the smell of them out of me truck!!

I know its late but thanks to Koi and all that organised the day. Great time had by all, and NO I still haven't washed it!!

Pics..................
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Danno; 20 July 2004, 19:45.
              I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Working...
              X