how to download my pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to download my pics

please can anyone tell me how do i download my pics of my surf onto this website? have tried looking everywhere and i am stuck:

its upload not down
    use photo bucket
    once the picture is on there the bottom link copy that it gives you the full picture its free
    www.photobucket.com

gives you a picture like this
    Last edited by JUDWAK; 17 November 2010, 19:14.
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

dont worry too i had to be told and shown how to put pictures up on here

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
        dont worry too i had to be told and shown how to put pictures up on here
        I have tried that not sure it is going to work, have sent it to the surf email add is that right, haha

Comment

just join photobucket up load your picture
          the bottom link gives you that big picture i posted up above theres a few links here check mine out you will see what i mean
          http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/l...DWAK/?start=20
          iam sticking with this now untill you post a picture now mate so dont bugga off
          ask me and lets get that picture up

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
            just join photobucket up load your picture
            the bottom link gives you that big picture i posted up above theres a few links here check mine out you will see what i mean
            http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/l...DWAK/?start=20
            iam sticking with this now untill you post a picture now mate so dont bugga off
            ask me and lets get that picture up
            yep. i am lost how about i give u my details and can u up load it for me, please mate

Comment

Go to Photobucket.com create a username and password and press enter.
              When your photobucket homepage opens, click on the green section that says "upload photos and videos from your computer"
              This should take you to your photo or documents folder. Double click the photo you wish to upload to photobucket, (hold down the Ctrl button and click on several photos if you want to upload several photos at once, click open and the photo/s will upload.
              When uploaded, another page will open asking you where you want to save the photos or create an album, just click the save button for now.
              The next page that opens will now be your new album page. Hover your cursor over the photo you want to upload to this site and a drop down list will appear under that photo. Highlight the link that has "img" at the begining, press the Ctrl and C buttons together to copy the link code, now go to your post on here and press the Ctrl and V buttons to insert the photo into your post.

Comment

i could but thats too easy i will do it if i cant talk you thought it
                come on
                have you joined photobucket yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  Go to Photobucket.com create a username and password and press enter.
                  When your photobucket homepage opens, click on the green section that says "upload photos and videos from your computer"
                  This should take you to your photo or documents folder. Double click the photo you wish to upload to photobucket, (hold down the Ctrl button and click on several photos if you want to upload several photos at once, click open and the photo/s will upload.
                  When uploaded, another page will open asking you where you want to save the photos or create an album, just click the save button for now.
                  The next page that opens will now be your new album page. Hover your cursor over the photo you want to upload to this site and a drop down list will appear under that photo. Highlight the link that has "img" at the begining, press the Ctrl and C buttons together to copy the link code, now go to your post on here and press the Ctrl and V buttons to insert the photo into your post.

see how easy it sounds when ya can write

Comment

Last edited by the black one; 17 November 2010, 20:37. Reason: messed up

Comment

v

Comment

Comment

Wow you have 4 identical trucks, lucky git.

EDIT: that's better.
                          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                              Wow you have 4 identical trucks, lucky git.
                              dont take the p---, had to get my wife to do it for me,

Comment

Working...
                              X