Cheers to Roughtrax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers to Roughtrax

Ordered a load of parts from Roughtrax last night, over the @net. Once I'd logged off I thought of another load of bits I'd like. I went back on a couple of hours later and completed my second order - knowing I'd be charged automatically for postage again. Combined, the two orders were a few hundred quid. I just accepted that they would come as two deliveries, with two P&P charges - no great shakes in the big scheme of things - my own fault for not being more organised wiith my order.

However, first thing this morning I received a text from Roughtrax saying that they had noticed I had placed two orders and hoped I didn't mind if they combined them into one consignment to save me money.

As has been my past experience - great service!

Only downside, just thought of a third load of bits I want....!

I've been well impressed with Roughtrax in my short space of time of owning the surf. Fast and efficient.

Comment

Yeah got to agree on this one , very help full. The guy that runs it even offered his mobile number if i had any problems.

Shame there's not a few more firms like Roughtrax with the same business acumen

Comment

Roughtrax are a member of this forum too.

Comment

I've too just had a load of stuff through from Roughtrax. Really pleased with the service!

Comment

Barry is a star, really helped me out recently.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

yeah, spot on. i had 2 deliveries now, very fast and efficient. will defo use them for any bits i need in future
              www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

I'm based in Ireland, and I've found them brilliant.

I also find Barry to be incredibly helpful and quick with replies to enquiries. I emailed him last week asking about an electric fan upgrade; they don't do them, but he pointed me toward a couple of places who might be able to help me.

They're a great resource to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Fey! View Post
                  I'm based in Ireland, and I've found them brilliant.

I also find Barry to be incredibly helpful and quick with replies to enquiries. I emailed him last week asking about an electric fan upgrade; they don't do them, but he pointed me toward a couple of places who might be able to help me.

They're a great resource to have.
                  Totaly agree !

Comment

Recycling an old thread.

Ordered a pair of drop links for the front yesterday at half past one and they arrived this morning. P&P was only 4 quid.
                    Great service once again RoughTrax!

Comment

Bought the cylinder head kit plus a few other bits. Including two sets of fan belts by mistake. They called me up and asked if I would like one set removed which I was pretty impressed with. Not heard a bad word about them.

I was hoping for a window sticker when the stuff came. Decided I want to put some off-roading stickers all over it.
                      Last edited by Rob5464; 4 November 2012, 02:04.

Comment

Cant fault them, they even sent bits direct to the garage i use
                        really good

Comment

Working...
                        X