was this red 1991 SSR ltd your truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was this red 1991 SSR ltd your truck?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&n ma=true&item=270639670060&si=g 4SCUXidUJsovSjRWPOSeqqaLlI%253 D&viewitem=

trying to find some history of this one
    it's a red, with red wine interior, 1991 SSR limited

I think around the southport area and may have been owned by d j paul looking at a very old post ...

it's mine now!!

better pictures here:
    http://www.toyotaadvertiser.co.uk/fo...60/details.htm

Attached Files

Comment

welcome dude nice truck dude
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Hello John. Welcome to the forum. Nice Surf. Like the wheels, and the aftermarket wheelarches. (Very neat and well designed). Hope you can learn to live with the "bloodbath" interior; Have you seen Pulp Fiction?.........Cheers....Mick.
        Attached Files
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys.
          I left it in with a mechanic today for a check-over, I asked him to fit a new turbo as I thought it was blowing a lot of oil forward which was running out of the intercooler pipe

so he called me at lunchtime to say the tubo had little or no give in it, changed the oil, filter etc, had a good look round underneath says its needs an exhaust for sure, front calipers (one pot siezed) and says it's good for a quarter of a million miles - which is 100,000 more than currently! and it's nearly 20 years old!!

still doesn't really explain why its so oily round the rubber connection pieces downstream of the turbo before the throttle housing ... but it's not blowing smoke either. And I don't know if the head has been changed or not - since I don't know the history at all

but still, all pretty good so far

Comment

Working...
          X