Help! someone's dog damaged my other car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adarsha & The Beast View Post
    All sorted, no hassle... obviously a man true to his word. And.. the dog only has a cut lip! thankful for that.
    Something just sprung to mind - if you're still in touch with the bloke get him to make sure that the vet checks the dog's eyes out.

An old dog of mine got hit by a car and seemed fine apart from a cut lip but he ended up with damage to his eye that resulted in a detatched lens which floated around a bit before landing in the tear ducts and blocking them. Cue swollen eyeball, emergency operation and lots of worrying...

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
      Something just sprung to mind - if you're still in touch with the bloke get him to make sure that the vet checks the dog's eyes out.

An old dog of mine got hit by a car and seemed fine apart from a cut lip but he ended up with damage to his eye that resulted in a detatched lens which floated around a bit before landing in the tear ducts and blocking them. Cue swollen eyeball, emergency operation and lots of worrying...
      Thanks for that.. although the vet kept the dog in overnight to make sure he was ok, but what you say is valid and may have been missed. I'll pass the info on..
      Love me Love my Surf!

Comment

Working...
      X