No announcement yet.

First time stalling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notwithstanding all the search banter western, I do sympathise. The search function on this site is shockingly bad. It throws up completely different results every time you search for the same terms - often it doesn't recognise the terms at all or claims that there are no matches, and sometimes I swear it just gives you a load of completely irrelevant results simply to take the ####.
    However, I was so amused by that gif, that I had to include it. Plus I knew that Vince would like it...

Comment

That's Cool mate, i can dig it ! I find the search function very useful most of the time, in fact i used it for ages before i did my first post.

I know all the guys like to give it to the newbies about the search function.Makes me laugh all the moaning about it's been on here 50,000 times before !

I've searched 5 or 6 pages of $hit to try and find out things before. Like you said the things always on the blink.

Any way a big thank you to the guys that know and can be bothered to answer a question, And thanks to all the others that make this site so amusing.

Comment

we do try to keep the place fun and lively.
        The search function probably is playing up due to the forum being upgraded due to the recent hacking that shut the forum down.Alot of the old threads with a great deal of info has been lost due to this hacking
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
        X